✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

01-Nov-08: Philadelphia - Wachovia Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Hi!!

I've been planning to post in this thread since the announcement of tour dates

and now that the show is over (nooooooo!), I've finally found my way here, whew!!

Great review :D ty

They are an addiction. It's not as bad when they end the tour and go make record, but when they go to another country and are still touring and I'm not there it just kills me. I am looking at possibility of London shows. I need help.

if you're coming over for London, you might as well make a tour of it!! Its not that far between sheffield, liverpool & manchester :D

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mm, I think she actually played a different setlist from what she did the night before in DC. I have the setlist from that if you'd like me to type it up? I was focused on getting stuff organized with the signs and so her setlist might just have seemed shorter to me rather than actually being shorter. I guess it wouldn't make too much sense for her to shorten it on the last night...

Anyway, let me know if you'd like me to pop the DC setlist up.

P.S. - it was nice meeting you at the Philly show, even if it was for all of 30 seconds! :p

I found out a very good video of Scientist from this show on youtube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMyjqnLYWGc]YouTube - coldplay-the scientist philadelphia 1-11-08[/ame]

I also figured when Chris looked at me in this video.

I was there right near the big screen visible in this video when the person turned it around at one point on the floor in front of Chris from where he was singing.Chris often used to look in that direction cannot explain everything in detail,but you can notice him seeing onto front.And there was me standing.

But as this video is shot from the upper section i can't show where i stood to you people because its all dark on the floor there.:lol:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

this was seriously the best concert ever.

it was my first concert and it got me started going to concerts regularly, and of course it made me even more obsessed with coldplay.

& of course the phillies had just won the world serious so the whole city was crazy happy.

my favorite part was before the hardest part when chris said "just because we are sensible and intelligent people, doesn't mean we're democrats"

hahahah i love him<333

• 2 years later...