✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

01-Nov-08: Philadelphia - Wachovia Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering if anyone has any extra tickets for tonights show in philly. I took my wife who is a HUGE coldplay fan last sunday to the concert at the IZOD and she loved the show and was thinking of possibly taking her tonight. We had floor seats for that show but they were section 6 and they were OK but i was trying to get something better for tonight since we only live 2 hrs away from philly and would be a day trip for us to go down and come back home after the concert. Please reply to this forum or even email me at [email protected] if anyone can help me. Thanks.

Just wondering if anyone has any extra tickets for tonights show in philly. I took my wife who is a HUGE coldplay fan last sunday to the concert at the IZOD and she loved the show and was thinking of possibly taking her tonight. We had floor seats for that show but they were section 6 and they were OK but i was trying to get something better for tonight since we only live 2 hrs away from philly and would be a day trip for us to go down and come back home after the concert. Please reply to this forum or even email me at [email protected] if anyone can help me. Thanks.
keep trying on this thread, and possibly try the venue as well directly? I think there was a few Washington articles that suggested last nights show was not sold out until late...

keep trying on this thread, and possibly try the venue as well directly? I think there was a few Washington articles that suggested last nights show was not sold out until late...

I can confirm that in DC at least one person was able to get middle of section 2, which was about 10-12 rows back, and she bought her tickets at the box office right before the show. And of course there are always scalpers there if you're really desperate...but definitely try the venue first!

:stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EIGHT. HOURS.

I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm seriously going to fill up my camera like, the first five minutes they're on. :dance::P!!!

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

ok, NOW I'm excited!!!! :dance:

What a week. I got a raise at work, the Phillies won the World Series, I went to the parade yesterday, and tonight I get to see Coldplay for the second time in three months. OMG!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:D :D :D

I'm probably going to be heading up to Philly in just a few minutes. I'm gonna try some venue stalking, but it'll take me 2hrs to get there so I might get there too late for soundcheck :( But I'm gonna try! See all the Philly sign gang outside the box office at 6:30, see everyone else at the concert, enjoy enjoy enjoy! :D