✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

01-Nov-08: Philadelphia - Wachovia Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe they might go right back to where ever home base is cause they have to be in Detroit the 3rd

I think that would be um, London :P

They could possibly stay at Sofitel. That's the trendiest, hipest luxury hotel in the city.

"Clocks" live

Can anybody film "Clocks" when attending their concert in the US ? It would be very nice. I've seen Coldplay at Paris-Bercy concert but I was setting my camera when they've sung it. As a result, i've missed this song, to my dismay. Thank's in advance. :)

hello,

is anyone leaving nyc saturday morning the first with extra space in their car? im looking at the chinatown bus but the drop off in philly is about 4 miles from the arena and besides, id rather travel with some fans. im looking for a ride there and back. shoot me a private message if you can help.

thanks!

hello,

is anyone leaving nyc saturday morning the first with extra space in their car? im looking at the chinatown bus but the drop off in philly is about 4 miles from the arena and besides, id rather travel with some fans. im looking for a ride there and back. shoot me a private message if you can help.

thanks!

i took the chinatown bus for the july 25 show its actually really easy to get to the arena just 6 stops on the south broad street train

Tickets for sale--face value.

I have two tickets to the Philly show 11/1 that I need to sell. I'm selling them what the face value is plus the fees I had to pay. They cost $223.00 for both. Lower section 112 row 2 seats 7 & 8. Not bad at all. You can see the seating chart on the Wachovia center website.

If interested pm me. And you can paypal me the money and I'll mail them to you with a tracking number.

J.Marie

heard back from oxfam and i got in. trouble is, i need to get back to manhattan that night after the show. i think i;ll take the chinatown bus down there that mornign but it sounds like i'll have trouble catching the last chinatown bus back to new york. anybody headed back to manhattan that night with extra space? pretty please?

Ok I've got a spare ticket in a club seat row 1 at the back of the arena. I just moved to a new city (Balitmore) and I haven't had any time to find anyone to go with me. I'm close to selling the ticket but If any single ladies (18-35, I'm 26) on the board need a date I'll be happy to let you come with me(I really want to go to this concert but I don't want to go up to philly by myself :( ). I'm a very genuine person so if your interested please send me a PM with a picture (i'll send one in turn). Thanks! :D