✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

01-Nov-08: Philadelphia - Wachovia Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! So I was all ready to buy the tickets online right when they went on sale at 10. And the first ones i got were section 8. But I figured, since i'm short, it'd be a bad idea to get those, since it'd be hard to see. So I kept trying and finally ended up with Section 123, row 22. Can anyone tell me if these are good seats at all? I've never been to the Wachovia Center for a concert.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Hi Audry. You're seats aren't bad. You'll be on the side of the stage (Jonny's side---you lucky devil). You won't have a great head on view of the stage, though. And remember, there will be a catwalk over there, too. Surely the guys will make it over there.

I'd rather have your seats over mine anyday!! I have sec 112 row 2.

Have fun!

so does anyone have any good ideas about cameras? my camera is huuuge so i'm thinking of stuffing it in my sock since it would stick out of my pocket like crazy. :P

I always carry a smallish purse and put my camera inside a zipped bag that looks like a makeup bag. They ask you to open your purse and they look in for weapons, but have never asked me to start opening bags in the purse.

Yeah, it's easy to get a camera in. Me and my mom went in 06 and we had like three cameras. Big ones too. They all got through. And I've done too many concerts really. Never a problem.

Apparently my tickets just came in the mail! I want to get home to see them and hold them. haha.

Do the guys ever do meet and greets or no? Just wondering. It's been a while. haha

Oh yeah, if you want me to print out some signs, and make a bunch of copies, I work at a PTA that does copies all the time, and I'm sure I can sneak a bunch of my own copies in for free. :D

Mine and Chelsea's ticket came in the mail yesterday! :dance:

Anyways, about the camera thing: I don't know about you all, but they didn't even 'check' inside my bag. :confused: The guy asked to see my purse and all he did was feel the bottom of my purse for any clunky camera. My camera's rather small, and I put it in those little zipper compartments inside the purse and I filled it with 20 maxi pads. Just in case they were ever to open it up and see the maxi pads they wouldn't touch it. :laugh3:

Mine and Chelsea's ticket came in the mail yesterday! :dance:

Anyways, about the camera thing: I don't know about you all, but they didn't even 'check' inside my bag. :confused: The guy asked to see my purse and all he did was feel the bottom of my purse for any clunky camera. My camera's rather small, and I put it in those little zipper compartments inside the purse and I filled it with 20 maxi pads. Just in case they were ever to open it up and see the maxi pads they wouldn't touch it. :laugh3:

damn that's good too!!!!! :laugh4:!!!

i'd have to put it in the side compartment cause my camera is big, and chunky. :P

^ agreeddd!!! :-D

+ as far as cameras go.. I got there an hour and a half early last time (7/25) and they didn't even check my bag at all. My camera was in the bottom in a black case and it's not too big so it didn't stand out anyway. I know the first time I saw Coldplay live I didn't want to bring my digital camera because online the venue's site said "No Cameras" so I brought a crappy disposable instead.. got half-decent pics (for a disposable camera).. and in the middle of the show the screen in the background displayed "Get your cameras ready!" and I was like pissed that I could have had my camera the whole time!! Coldplay wanted us to have cameras!! And then every time since then I've brought my digital camera to the concerts without a problem.. hope for no problems again in November!! :-D

^ agreeddd!!! :-D

+ as far as cameras go.. I got there an hour and a half early last time (7/25) and they didn't even check my bag at all. My camera was in the bottom in a black case and it's not too big so it didn't stand out anyway. I know the first time I saw Coldplay live I didn't want to bring my digital camera because online the venue's site said "No Cameras" so I brought a crappy disposable instead.. got half-decent pics (for a disposable camera).. and in the middle of the show the screen in the background displayed "Get your cameras ready!" and I was like pissed that I could have had my camera the whole time!! Coldplay wanted us to have cameras!! And then every time since then I've brought my digital camera to the concerts without a problem.. hope for no problems again in November!! :-D

^^^ i didn't bring a camera at all last time, cause i was afraid they'd find it and it would take me foreverrr to get it back.

but oh, i'm bringing it this time. THERE WEREN'T EVEN ANY METAL DETECTORS LAST TIME. that made me sooo mad.

but i'm excited to bring it this time! my camera has 16x zoom and i'm only in section 5 so i should get some great pics!! :D