✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

01-Nov-08: Philadelphia - Wachovia Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

how do you make the signs? what computer program? does every concert have a different sign and how do you decide what they should say? i am planning on doing the signs for the 27th of oct for jersey and need some direction since i havent done it before. can anyone help me? thank you very much. Pallavi and Professa 95 said they would help out too but i can make them all. :rolleyes:

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would offer to help, I really would...but like I said, I'll be up at school. A) I can't travel with that many signs B) I won't have the ink/paper to print that many signs and C) I won't have the money to buy the paper/ink (I'm a college student after all!)

Sorry :( But we're Coldplay fans! We can figure this out!

Dave

Ok so I'm being completely spoiled but it seems like every single ticket that comes up is complete garbage for me(back of the arena, back of the floor in section 9). If anyone has decent seats to sell that is not in the very back of the arena I get first dibbs!!!!:D

Last time I was litterally at the very tip of the stage leg and johnny was 2 ft away from me during in my place. Crazy...

I completely understand. I saw singles in 123 row 21 last night. I got seats in 114 but was also hoping to be Jonny side. At least I will have a good view for GPASUYF and CSC.

well I know I am definatly bringing my camera this time...they didn't even check last time...

I wanna get a whold bunch of pics this time...

I never saw the single tickets over by sec 123 I think they are gone now

I completely understand. I saw singles in 123 row 21 last night. I got seats in 114 but was also hoping to be Jonny side. At least I will have a good view for GPASUYF and CSC.

oh btw what site did u look on cause on comcast tix just sec 115 came up?

What do the signs need to say + is it just one-sided?? I MIGHT be able to have some printed. My mom's a teacher so she gets free paper/ink/etc... so I might be able to get her to print some for me. I just don't know how many we're talking about, any estimates? Also, I'm in the same boat as Dave because I'll be at college in Delaware until the day of the show so yeah.. but if I know what to make them say and have a strong reason then I can MAYBE get my mom to print some copies at her school. Just tell me what to do lol.

+ ALSO--I bought 2 tickets for the 11/1/08 Philly show.. but I'm not sure if any of my friends are DEF going yet (due to college/$$$/etc).. so I MIGHT be able to sell someone my ticket!

Section 4, Row 4, Seat 4+3

I'll keep you guys updated and let you all know as soon as I find out if a friend will be buying my other ticket or not :)

sooo excited though.. just got nice frames for the poster I got at the 7/25/08 show.. but I don't want to bring ALL the posters.. I'm thinking only 1-2 cuz I'll need some at home for when I'm not at school you know? haha. :-D

+ the butterfly confetti from the show.. I'm putting it around my dorm room for decoration cuz I love butterflies and they're from COLDPLAY!! :-D

What do the signs need to say + is it just one-sided?? I MIGHT be able to have some printed. My mom's a teacher so she gets free paper/ink/etc... so I might be able to get her to print some for me. I just don't know how many we're talking about, any estimates? Also, I'm in the same boat as Dave because I'll be at college in Delaware until the day of the show so yeah.. but if I know what to make them say and have a strong reason then I can MAYBE get my mom to print some copies at her school. Just tell me what to do lol.

+ ALSO--I bought 2 tickets for the 11/1/08 Philly show.. but I'm not sure if any of my friends are DEF going yet (due to college/$$$/etc).. so I MIGHT be able to sell someone my ticket!

Section 4, Row 4, Seat 4+3

I'll keep you guys updated and let you all know as soon as I find out if a friend will be buying my other ticket or not :)

sooo excited though.. just got nice frames for the poster I got at the 7/25/08 show.. but I don't want to bring ALL the posters.. I'm thinking only 1-2 cuz I'll need some at home for when I'm not at school you know? haha. :-D

+ the butterfly confetti from the show.. I'm putting it around my dorm room for decoration cuz I love butterflies and they're from COLDPLAY!! :-D

Here is what I did with my butterflies that I collected from DC & Philly ColdplayJuly252008Philadelphia00-1.jpg

everybody who wants to participate in the sign gang is comitting to 400 signs plus. You can either print them out yourself or send money to me and ill print them out for you. we'll use the viva la coldplay sign. If you want the template pm either jasmyne or me

Maybe at the very bottom of the sign you could write when to hold them up.. that way the people holding the signs will know when to hold them up but Coldplay won't see that part because it will be small on the bottom.. kindof like what they did with the signs for the Twisted Logic Tour last time.. thoughts??

We did that last time, too, though. If we could print on the backs it would AWESOME. OR even staple a note to the front. I'd be totally willing to get there early to help do that and stuff. I could even write up a nice letter. I think we need to explain the purpose for the signs themselves. Go all the way back to 2006 and explain then.

But I know it's alot of work...

Dave

we should keep the viva la coldplay signs and dont use the other ones everyone who wants to be added to the list pm me with your seats and email

OK, who authorized the use of my screen name for these "signs"?!?! :veryangry2:

LOL, JK! haha :D