✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[FAKE FAKE FAKE] REVIEW: Prospekt's March EP

Navegador

Yes, I have the EP. Yes, I can proof you (I'll post photos later). No, I can't post the songs. No, I won't sell the EP for you.

----------

19:32 PM, GMT +3. The door was knocked. I opened. It was a friend of mine, with a piece of paper in his hands "I want to show you something. Don't talk loud, use only pen and paper". He went to my bedroom, I locked the door (no, it's not sex :rolleyes:). Then he gets a CD off his pocked, with no cover, just simple black and white promo disc, written "Coldplay Prospekt's March". I was going to scream, he didn't let me. He wrote in that piece of paper "Don't tell anyone, don't tell about the disc, don't tell about me, don't tell NOTHING!! I've got to go. Enjoy. KEEP QUIET!". I started to scream in my mind. Then, I played the CD. And here's the info:

Tracklist

1. Prospekt's March

2. Famous Old Painters

3. Death Will Never Conquer (Hidden track: Postcards From Far Away).

4. Glass Of Water

5. Leftrightleftrightleft

6. Poppy Fields

7. The Dubliners

Reviews

Prospekt's March - It's like a 2nd part of Life in Technicolor, also instrumental.

Famous Old Painters - Apparentely based in "Soldbury Hill", by Peter Gabriel.

"Famous Old Painters, spreading peace around the world"

Death Will Never Conquer (Postcards From Far Away)

This one you already know. Short hidden track, about 1 minute, only a simple piano in it.

Glass Of Water - I loved this one, looks like a Strawberry Swing with the heavy eletric guitars of Crests of Waves. "Spend your whole life living in the past, going nowhere fast, though we measured to get used to a life like that"

Leftrightleftrightleft - Starts with the sound of a march, with a voice saying "Left, right, left, right, left", then there's a scream and the song starts in a catchy Clocks-like melody. Instrumental.

Poppy Fields - Has an African feeling, but heavier and faster than Strawberry Swing. "I don't want to lie on my own in a separate sky, and there I don't want to die" "Poppy fields, Poppy fields, where ugliness become beauty"

The Dubliners - Has a 60's folk rock feeling. "Everybody wants this, everybody wants that, everbody just complains about the mysteries of the life"

I hope you guys enjoy my review.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uploaaaaaaaaadddd! :laugh3:

class story :D

Yes, I have the EP. Yes, I can proof you (I'll post photos later). No, I can't post the songs. No, I won't sell the EP for you.

----------

19:32 PM, GMT +3. The door was knocked. I opened. It was a friend of mine, with a piece of paper in his hands "I want to show you something. Don't talk loud, use only pen and paper". He went to my bedroom, I locked the door (no, it's not sex :rolleyes:). Then he gets a CD off his pocked, with no cover, just simple black and white promo disc, written "Coldplay Prospekt's March". I was going to scream, he didn't let me. He wrote in that piece of paper "Don't tell anyone, don't tell about the disc, don't tell about me, don't tell NOTHING!! I've got to go. Enjoy. KEEP QUIET!". I started to scream in my mind. Then, I played the CD. And here's the info:

Tracklist

1. Prospekt's March

2. Famous Old Painters

3. Death Will Never Conquer (Hidden track: Postcards From Far Away).

4. Glass Of Water

5. Leftrightleftrightleft

6. Poppy Fields

7. The Dubliners

Reviews

Prospekt's March - It's like a 2nd part of Life in Technicolor, also instrumental.

Famous Old Painters - Apparentely based in "Soldbury Hill", by Peter Gabriel.

"Famous Old Painters, spreading peace around the world"

Death Will Never Conquer (Postcards From Far Away)

This one you already know. Short hidden track, about 1 minute, only a simple piano in it.

Glass Of Water - I loved this one, looks like a Strawberry Swing with the heavy eletric guitars of Crests of Waves. "Spend your whole life living in the past, going nowhere fast, though we measured to get used to a life like that"

Leftrightleftrightleft - Starts with the sound of a march, with a voice saying "Left, right, left, right, left", then there's a scream and the song starts in a catchy Clocks-like melody. Instrumental.

Poppy Fields - Has an African feeling, but heavier and faster than Strawberry Swing. "I don't want to lie on my own in a separate sky, and there I don't want to die" "Poppy fields, Poppy fields, where ugliness become beauty"

The Dubliners - Has a 60's folk rock feeling. "Everybody wants this, everybody wants that, everbody just complains about the mysteries of the life"

I hope you guys enjoy my review.

I told you, I'll post some photos later. I don't have a camera, my dad has a cellphone which has a camera. When he gets home, I'll ask him for the camera.

Yes, I still have the CD.

I have no idea how did he get it, but once he said his dad worked in a record label.