✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[FAKE FAKE FAKE] REVIEW: Prospekt's March EP

Navegador

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Chris reused the lyrics from the old demo of talk in Glass of Water with the "Spend your whole life living in the past, going nowhere fast" bit.

Similar to "In the future and the past, going nowhere much to fast".

Cool.

I thought the exact same thing.

I dunno guys something sounds fishy here. I mean all these songs we know existed. and its not hard to make up a few lyrics to the ones that we haven't allready heard live. If this is true, your are a VERY lucky person, and congrats that there are at least 100 coldplay fans here that will hunt you down for it:P

If 1 copy has left some sort of " TOP SECRET " coldplay area, there must be more floating around somewhere. Check Limewire and Torrent sites as i will be, every day.

If this is fake, You sir, Are Very Mean!

Glass Of Water - I loved this one, looks like a Strawberry Swing with the heavy eletric guitars of Crests of Waves. "Spend your whole life living in the past, going nowhere fast, though we measured to get used to a life like that"

:stunned: Strawberry Swing and Crests of Waves (:heart:) together...oh dear goodness, I want to hear it, seriously

of course if all of this is true :P

Yeah I have a copy of the EP too. It flew in through my window last night, pig-shaped and winged.

If a week ago they didn't know what was going to be on it, how the f**k does this guy have a completed, mastered, leaked version of it, exactly?

Hmm, what if you post some more lyrics for Glass Of Water so we'll know for sure you've got it? I think some of the 'Glass Of Water' lyrics were on the big 'puzzle' for Brixton and MSG free concerts, here: http://www.coldplay.com/brixton/

So, could you post some of it here?;)

And if you ever change your mind, go to http://www.justintimberlakeforum.net , they won't know what hit them - again!:D

Unfortunavely, I can't. And, I like to torture people :D

OK, sorry but if you are serious,and do have it, then I must say it is selfish not to share it. I always hated that. What is the point? So it's only YOU who has it?

Don't understand really.

Some Evanescence fans have some of their never released and heard songs, but don't WANT to share it... What is the purpose???

I was thinking 7 songs is a bit too long for a Coldplay EP in my opinion, and that list is all songs we know, you'd think if Guy and Chris have been telling the truth a lot of them will be kept for the next album...:thinking:

Yeah I have a copy of the EP too. It flew in through my window last night, pig-shaped and winged.

If a week ago they didn't know what was going to be on it, how the f**k does this guy have a completed, mastered, leaked version of it, exactly?

LOL!

Maybe, those songs were finished as well, but weren't included in the album.

Anyway, I wish he shared more info because people here are going mad.

I told you, I'll post some photos later. I don't have a camera, my dad has a cellphone which has a camera. When he gets home, I'll ask him for the camera.

Yes, I still have the CD.

I have no idea how did he get it, but once he said his dad worked in a record label.

How come the record is in Brasil?