✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Prospekt's March EP Cover.

CPRani

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sticker on the front says "Plus 5 New EP Tracks." I believe if you don't count Lost+ and the Lovers in Japan remix, there should still be 6 tracks. Do you think they aren't counting Life in Technicolor II as a new EP track, or is this more proof that Now My Feet Won't Touch the Ground is an alternate version of Strawberry Swing?

The sticker on the front says "Plus 5 New EP Tracks." I believe if you don't count Lost+ and the Lovers in Japan remix, there should still be 6 tracks. Do you think they aren't counting Life in Technicolor II as a new EP track, or is this more proof that Now My Feet Won't Touch the Ground is an alternate version of Strawberry Swing?

I'm worried about that too, but I think it must be LiT that isn't counted. That's a part 2, and Lost+ is on the actual album it seems in that version. NMFWTtG is the only one that doesn't have any clearly labelled link to a previous track.

no its 5 new songs

prospekts march/poppy fields counts as one song just like

yes/CSC is one song or death and all his friends/the ecapist!

its not counting lost + or lovers osaka there remixes!

SO 5 new songs

no its 5 new songs

SO 5 new songs

But ignoring the two obvious remixes, we've still got:

1) Life in Technicolor II

2) Postcards from Far Away

3) Glass of Water

4) Rainy Day

5) Prospekt's March / Poppy Fields

6) Now My Feet Won't Touch the Ground

So one of them isn't considered a new EP track. Life in Technicolor II seems the most likely answer though.

no its 5 new songs

SO 5 new songs

But it says "tracks", not "songs"...there's a difference. Prospekt's March/Poppy Fields counts as one track.

For now, I'll just count LiT along with Lost+ and LiJ as an alternate version and not a "new" track/song in itself...

So, I looked at a norwegian CD website to see if they are going to sell the EP there, and they will, and they also had a picture of the cover!

So I guess it going to be this:

prospekt_coldplay.jpg

Sorry if this has been posted!

Wow, Nothing gets past you fellas!!!!:laugh3::)

Thanks heaps!!! and good choice of artwork!

Hmmm, anyone find a bigger pic of the EP cover yet, or do we just have that one? Still, it looks pretty cool, assuming it's real. The lack of apostrophe is a bit suspicious, though... :uhoh:

And maybe the sticker was printed before they decided to increase the number to 8...?

Guest kmm1482

Amazing! I NEVER thought i'd be busting at the seams in anticipation for TWO Coldplay albums in the SAME YEAR!! I can't wait to hear it!! We're so spoiled :)