✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Prospekt's March EP Cover.

CPRani

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sticker on the front says "Plus 5 New EP Tracks." I believe if you don't count Lost+ and the Lovers in Japan remix, there should still be 6 tracks. Do you think they aren't counting Life in Technicolor II as a new EP track, or is this more proof that Now My Feet Won't Touch the Ground is an alternate version of Strawberry Swing?

This link shows us that the special edition of VLV includes the whole Prospekt's March EP. The tracklist shows us, but on the bottom it also says: "This special version of the CD includes the Prospekt's March EP as a bonus." So I think (hope) there's no doubt about it.

Shouldn't there be an apostrophe between the T and the s - Prospekt's March? Unless it is a statement that Prospeckts (plural) are marching - they march? [/Geek].

Prospekts March = Prospekts + March

Prospekts --> Prospectors? (Someone who explores an area for mineral deposits... say, for gold?)

March --> Self-explanatory

Therefore, Prospekts March = Album for people looking for gold or other nice things? (Well, really people marching along the Viva La Vida path looking for other pieces of gold, which in this case, would be "good songs"?)

Prospekt is actually a German word, but Prospekt's or Prospekts March just doesn't make any sense for me. If Prospekt is meant to be a weird name, ok, then maybe... :thinking: *confused*

The artwork looks great.