✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CookyMnstr and StephBerryman get into Hammerstein - they are our Heros (Yahoo show)

Some random funny/cute/memorable moments:

--when they came out for Q&A there were 4 stools in front of stage, and they all kinda just stood there looking at them and Chris was like "we don't like stools, we have a no stool rules" and he asks the producer?? why they're needed can they be removed, and when no one did anything he started taking them to back of stage himself:P. And then he says "uh oh I shouldn't have done that, am I in trouble with Union guys??"

--I forget during which song, maybe 42?, PAY ATTENTION MEL!, Chris goes over to Jonny and they were playing facing each other sofreakingclosetoeachother. :sneaky:Like a few inches close!!!! I felt like yelling GET A ROOM!:lol: (sorry, didn't capture pic of it w/ my crappy camera phone.)

--and during another song, maybe Lost!, Chris came over by Guy, PAY ATTENTION CHAVI!, and I guess kinda tripped over Guy's bass/mic cable or something??, and ended up laying his hand on his shoulder and they both laughed and Guy smiled and it was like the sun was shining in my eyes!:sunny::heart:

--Chris was very chatty and talkative and funny throughout the night, but can't remember jokes right now:embarassed:. maybe someone can fill those memory gaps in for me:confused:

--they all seemed very relaxed and happy, Chris sounded GREAT on every.single.song. (that's why I was dying to go to this show, 'cause during these smally-type gigs he doesn't get to jump&dance around so much and his voice is really strong, as opposed to big concerts. loooove it!:D:dance:

--they were really all into their playing, except Guy, who seemed so...kinda on automatic? but I think that's just how he is, shy, 'cause when the Q&A came about he was all smiles and talked a few times.

--they all started out with their full Viva outfits, but it was fucken hot in there, they very quickly started to peel things off! woohoo!:wink3: Girls, I do remember EVERY detail of this part hahaha. Guy was first to take off jacket, so then he was left w/ vest w/ red shirt, but then he didn't take anyhthing else off. BOOOH!(oh, but Berryluvers, the ripped jeans were BACK!:sweatdrop:) Then I look away from the jeans, and Chris and Will have taken their jackets off too…Will in his lovely purple verywellfitting undershirt:sweatdrop:, Chris in a black button down, which I gotta say I looove the look:sweatdrop::wink3:! Jonny held on to the jacket for a long while longer (I tried to mentally signal him--damn it Jonny, TAKE IT OFF!) when he finally did he had that nice blue button down.:sweatdrop::smug:

Ok I’ll stop ‘cause whoever has read all my posts will now need to run out and get glasses, or renew prescription!:\

I’ll just post the few decent pics I got from my little phone, to prove that I REALLY was there, and not making all this up:

2966381380_dfb009c68f.jpg?v=0

2966425912_a787807629.jpg?v=0

2965534435_43b1356ee0.jpg?v=0

2965533531_155f805bfc.jpg?v=0

:dance:

Thanks so much for all the lovely details! :nice: :D Hearing what a great time you guys had has cheered me up before work :kiss:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha well, ok I guess you can blame me for that:P

Ooo very cool with the Q&A. I can see from you pics that view was excellent!!! And Chris and Jonny were 'close' during 42!!! *somebody please have pics from that* :lol:

Ahhh this made my night!! As it did yours;)

Noelia, did you try to see them outside after the show ??

nope:embarassed: I'm sorry, I know I'm a disappointment to you, and Christa, and Mel in this regard, but I think they probably just flew right outta there, and I don't think I had it in me, nor did Steph. (mentally willing things to go your way is hard work!;)LOL) We also tried to wait by the stage to try and get a guitar pick or setlist w/ no luck.

But, you know, if my Coldplay-karma/luck keeps going like this, I will definitely meet them one day, I'm sure! But for now I'm happy enough as it is.:D

nope:embarassed: I'm sorry, I know I'm a disappointment to you, and Christa, and Mel in this regard, but I think they probably just flew right outta there, and I don't think I had it in me, nor did Steph. We also tried to wait by the stage to try and get a guitar pick or setlist w/ no luck.

But, you know, if my Coldplay-karma/luck keeps going like this, I will definitely meet them one day, I'm sure! But for now I'm happy enough as it is.:D

you shush ! you're NO disappointment to me ! I'm so happy for the amazing evening you had :D

I cant wait for your extra-long-never-ending review on Monday :dance:

LOL I cant' believe I've written this much. It's that I write like I talk, and well, can you tell I'm running on adrenaline STILL?:rolleyes4:

oh Chavi, you might find this interesting, afterwards StephBerryman and I went for a quick drink to just chat away and just keep telling each other how unbelievable it was we just walked right in to this gig:o, and I ended up ordering Stella Artois, in honor of Guy:drunk:, and Steph had a Guinness. Again, in honor of our Guy. LOL (I think I might need professional help!)

yeah, except it didn't affect me one bit, since i was (and still am) so hyped up with adrenaline. Can you imagine how i'd be if ever met them?! I'd be living off that high for weeks!!!!

You're gonna have sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet dreams !!

I always have beer in honour of Guy :D

I WANT TO HAVE A FANFUCKINGTASTIC NIGHT WITH YOU GUYS :bigcry:

Aww, we will...maybe one day we'll all meet in London:D. Stalkers Without Borders & Friends. :lol:

not at all. the excitment is infectious

Ok so I can pass it along, can you tell me how to get rid of it??!?:anxious::bomb: LOL

hey...i think i probably saw your name before somewhere; i'm here all the time lurking&reading all over, so i feel like i kinda know the regulars:smiley:

it's 5am for me, and i think i'm finally calmed down :nice:, and ready for some sleep! it was nice chatting with ya, and thanks for patiently reading for so long!

Oh man! Noelia! That is the most I've ever seen you post:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I knew you could get in and that you just needed a nudge to talk to someone. ;)

The pics you took are good and they look so happy.:D

I can just see you dancing and going crazy with that big smile on your face!!!

:kiss:

Oh and Noelia???

YOU GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Good Morning Everyone, well i can see i missed alot since i went to bed, so glad some people were up for Cooky. There is never a too long review, so happy you guys got in. i got up aournd 12:30 am to tend to the whinning dog and took a glance at the thread but i couldnt post cause then iwould have never gone back to bed, all of this excitement was too much for me, now where is Steph?

the pics are great!!

Edit - oh BTW my hair is fine, just a little crispy at the ends and i learned how to text!!! and i didn't have a drunken rant post, a great night!!

Thanks for the amazing review :):):)

So, then after show, which lasted 45min, the guys left, and music part was over. People start setting up for Q&A, and all of a sudden you hear Chris say in a funny voice "this is the voice of reason.." LOL :shocked3:freaky They were still backstage but I guess he had his mic on already, so he started fooling around, making dripping water sounds. He's just too goofy!:P

:laugh3::laugh3: crazy guy

4)What do you think is harder, writing an album or raising a child?

For this one I think Chris said something, but I can't remember what, sorry, but I remember Will's, 'cause it was so sweet:). Something like "well with an album you've got a few people working together, for example there's four of us, plus our 5th member Phil" (and I was so damn tempted to yell out PHIL IS HOTTT!!!!, but I didn't, I was way too close to them, they would've give me weird looks been scared and I wouldve been kicked out:P. Though I'm sure some girls here--u know who you are:sneaky:--would've been proud of me for that HA!) "while in parenting it's usually two people. But I'd have to say songwriting, 'cause I've got a wonderful wife." And all us girls, and even Chris I think, went AAAAWWWWWW. LOL (Isn't Will just the cutest! sigh--willuverwilluver :smug2:

aaaawwww.that's adorable :heart: