✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CookyMnstr and StephBerryman get into Hammerstein - they are our Heros (Yahoo show)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!

Noelia that was amazing!!!!!

i love the pics, i love your story and i love your long description of it all!!!!!!!!!

:dance: and i'm all excited now!!!!! :dance:

Congrats on your great gig, and damn it woman!!! You have some killer karma!!!! :D

OMG I don't have time to read but i am sooo sprouddddd the minute I get home from work I'm reading this thread!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOELIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOSH! You did it! Great job girl! I'm very glad you listened to Mel. She is extremely wise. And I loved your long description and your pics. Thank you for sharing. It's great that some Coldplayers got to have this experience.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

So, then after show, which lasted 45min, the guys left, and music part was over. People start setting up for Q&A, and all of a sudden you hear Chris say in a funny voice "this is the voice of reason.." LOL :shocked3:freaky They were still backstage but I guess he had his mic on already, so he started fooling around, making dripping water sounds. He's just too goofy!:P

:lol::lol::lol:

Lawl, typical Chris :rolleyes::lol:

:cheesy:

Wow you guys are so lucky! It must have been meant to be cuz you made getting in look so easy!

It ended up being easy, but getting to that point wasn't! I was sooo nervous, and so focused on "sending good positive vibes" my stomach hurt!!! Seriously. While on that line I was going inside my head (gottagetingottagetingottagetinPLEASEletmegetin!) The ColdplayKarma® was strong that day. hehehe

Thanks to everyone who's said nice things!:blush: When I woke today and went back and saw how much I wrote, I was worried peolple woudl be like "just shut the bleep up, already!:laugh3: The excitement was just too much to contain, I had to let it out and share experience with all of you!

It still carried on the next day...at work I was just all smiley and in a great mood the whole time(extremely rare while working!). I had my iPod and listened to Coldplay the WHOLE time, 8hrs straight!!! (i might have to cut it out before shows on Sun/Mon to give eardrums a rest lol) But after 3hrs or so at work, my energy totally ran out--I was drained! My body ached. I thought I was getting sick...I think it was just exhaustion from all that typing! ;):P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...