✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

atarisboy86

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thinkin' about making one with the date of my first Coldplay's Concert on my wrist, but it's being difficult to make that happen. ._.

Hey that's a great idea :nice:

Got this about 2 years ago when i was 19... "For You I'd Bleed Myself Dry", favorite lyric from my favorite song by my favorite band ;) sorry it's so big...

n300100227_122714_9911.jpg

It's lovely!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

OH! And I forgot to mention why I also go this tattoo specificially.

My Godfather died the day of my birthday in a car crash while he was driving to come

to my birthday party. It was a coquincidence that I happened to be listening to this very

song when I was told what happened. Surprisingly enough, this song has help me through

the suffering. Every time I hear this song, I still cry. But it's such a touching song that it

just makes me feel more comforted. I'm going to be seeing Coldplay on June 17th. The date

is getting pretty close now. I feel honored to have this tattoo and to be in their presence.

Their music has done so much for me. It has made me into a better person.

OH! And I forgot to mention why I also go this tattoo specificially.

My Godfather died the day of my birthday in a car crash while he was driving to come

to my birthday party. It was a coquincidence that I happened to be listening to this very

song when I was told what happened. Surprisingly enough, this song has help me through

the suffering. Every time I hear this song, I still cry. But it's such a touching song that it

just makes me feel more comforted. I'm going to be seeing Coldplay on June 17th. The date

is getting pretty close now. I feel honored to have this tattoo and to be in their presence.

Their music has done so much for me. It has made me into a better person.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm glad though that you've found comfort and healing in such a beautiful song. It just shows the power of their music :kiss: Also, kudos to you for being so brave in getting such a huge tattoo. I would have been terrified!

• 5 weeks later...
Maybe your name ? :nice:

Yea... That's what I thought at first too...

But a.) I want something a little more "intense"? or not so typical.... ya know?

and b.) I didn't like the way it looked. :/

I really want the x&y "code"... it's my favorite album and helped me through a lot!

I went to the tattoo parlor to ask for the price of my future "GOD PUT A SMILE UPON YOUR FACE" tattoo and was surprised to hear that it would only cost about 80 Colombian pesos which is only like $40 :dance:

My boyfriend completely disapproves of the tattoo though :(

Okay...

Maybe something Coldplay related but you'd have to keep it all your life :\

Or something more personnal, but I couldn't help you :P

Hahhaa.

Oh girrrrrl. I know!

I already have 9 tattoos and just wanted to add to my collection.

:) :) :)

And yea, perhaps something a bit more personal. If I think of something- I'll be sure to post! :D

• 2 weeks later...