✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

'Prospekt's March EP' will be shipped in 250.000 copies only!

coldpatrix

It's just been announced that Prospekt's March, the EP that Coldplay will release from Nov. 21, will be shipped in only 250,000 copies worldwide (of which 10,000 in Japan). It is expected therefore a result of public and a percentage of sales is not so high as in the photo album Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends.

It is an attempt to sell as many copies as quickly as possible, or there will be other distributions in the future? One thing is certain: your hurry to do so!

Source: Coldplayzone.it > Ukmix.org

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last week i went to a shop and i asked for the upcomig special edition viva la vida/prospekts march and for the EP itself.. i asked them if they can hold it back for me or if they can reserve one for me. then that guy told me that its not necessary cause there will be enough. i thought hmmmm okay.... lets hope so..

but now i think i will tell them to reserve one! or i go there really early in the morning (just when the store opens doors) at the day it gets released here!!!

thanks for the info! i think 250.000 is to little!..

sigh this is sad

its on coldplay.com

you can preorder it on cdnow.com

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Viva-Vida-Prospekts-March-Coldplay/dp/B001H9MWW2/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1225919775&sr=1-7]Amazon.com: Viva La Vida/Prospekt's March: Coldplay: Music[/ame]

Hmm.... I guess I should preorder. Does anyone know if Amazon or another website can have delivered the day of release?

The problem is the EP comes out the day I head home for Thanksgiving break, and the holiday, which is 2 days later, could delay the mail and mess things up. So I'm not sure whether I should have it shipped to my house or up to me at school.