✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

'Prospekt's March EP' will be shipped in 250.000 copies only!

coldpatrix

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't even pre-order the "just the EP" version on amazon Germany....

Or maybe they just haven't added that yet...

Only together with VLV available for pre-order.

EP on its own is UK import only (which is 3 days later!!!).

What's going on?

And don't you think that amazon US just didn't use the right pic?

It would be strange if they sold the EP with the VLV cover on just in the US??

Hmmm. I want to preorder, but I also reeealllly want it the day it comes out. Do you guys think it will be available here in the US in regular stores like Walmart or Best Buy? Maybe I should call those stores, but I doubt they'll know anything...

Of course. :P Well, I suppose it's possible that they could get it in a day late or something.. I guess you could look into that. Best Buy has it on their site:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9121522&st=Prospekt's+March&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1931895

Book stores such as Barnes & Noble and Borders would also have it, although I dunno if it'd be more expensive..hmm.

Of course. :P Well, I suppose it's possible that they could get it in a day late or something.. I guess you could look into that. Best Buy has it on their site:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9121522&st=Prospekt's+March&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1931895

Book stores such as Barnes & Noble and Borders would also have it, although I dunno if it'd be more expensive..hmm.

Oh, cool, thanks! I will have to call my local stores and bug them, I think. I need to have it the day it comes out and I am paranoid I won't be able to get it!

Jeez, I need to listen to myself sometimes... I am ridiculous. :rolleyes:

FUCK!!!! I've lost my hopes to get it, back here, I don't think my mexican fellows will have it for sale and if they do, certainly not here around where I live

Argh. I share the same sentiment. :cry: But I'll still try to call the music stores here.

Oh, cool, thanks! I will have to call my local stores and bug them, I think. I need to have it the day it comes out and I am paranoid I won't be able to get it!

Jeez, I need to listen to myself sometimes... I am ridiculous. :rolleyes:

I'm the same way, actually. :P I would plan on getting special things the day they came out, and I would get worried that the popular stuff was going to get sold out..so I'd preorder very often.

My local Best Buy used to be good at answering the phone and all that, but not anymore sadly... :uhoh:

hey guys, maybe I can be a bit of help. I'm the assistant manager of a music store (part of an outlet chain). We have it on preorder status right now and as far as I can tell from today, it will be in stores and available on the Tuesday originally announced. Our store gets games late but generally ALWAYS gets CDs on time. We have the EP listed, the special edition Viva La Vida AND the EP on vinyl (we sell new and used records as well as CDs)

I will investigate more tomorrow and see what I can find out. I've been keeping an eye on it though! I'm uber excited!!

Also, one more note: Our price for the EP looks to be around ten/eleven bucks :D

I can't waaaaaaait too. I have been checking and checking and checking the computer lol. Our computer still hasn't updated the cover art though... it has a paperclip and says, "album cover coming soon." grrr. I made sure to show it to my coworkers though lol. They were just like, "eh... Coldplay." HAHA

Ohhhh I can't wait. I refuse to listen to any performances or clips at ALL because I want the whole thing to be a surprise!!! :D

hey guys, maybe I can be a bit of help. I'm the assistant manager of a music store (part of an outlet chain). We have it on preorder status right now and as far as I can tell from today, it will be in stores and available on the Tuesday originally announced. Our store gets games late but generally ALWAYS gets CDs on time. We have the EP listed, the special edition Viva La Vida AND the EP on vinyl (we sell new and used records as well as CDs)

I will investigate more tomorrow and see what I can find out. I've been keeping an eye on it though! I'm uber excited!!

Also, one more note: Our price for the EP looks to be around ten/eleven bucks :D

That's cool!!! I'm a soon-to-be assistant outlet manager, but it's usually the administrative side which deals with the CD ordering and stuff.

The only problem with getting the EP locally is that EMI has pulled out of my country, leaving EMI's international artistes to be managed by another company. I'm not too sure whether the transition would be smooth. I hope they get their act together and release the EP on time.

I would love to have the EP on vinyl, it'd be a great addition to my collection.

I can't waaaaaaait too. I have been checking and checking and checking the computer lol. Our computer still hasn't updated the cover art though... it has a paperclip and says, "album cover coming soon." grrr. I made sure to show it to my coworkers though lol. They were just like, "eh... Coldplay." HAHA

Ohhhh I can't wait. I refuse to listen to any performances or clips at ALL because I want the whole thing to be a surprise!!! :D

I wish I had your patience :laugh3: