✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

'Prospekt's March EP' will be shipped in 250.000 copies only!

coldpatrix

ok, the one i got for me and Lore was the one that was like $16.99 and it had prospekt march on the cover, i was very confused, i have allready worn out my vlv and if it is the two discs thats cool. it really wasn;t clear

and I'm still crying :bigcry:

:kiss:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I finally found the right info. We are getting 7 copies of the EP, and it will be 12.99. The cover is the cool painting cover one that we've seen (we finally had it on!!!) We are getting 2 copies of Viva La Vida's special edition 2-disc CD, which is going to be priced at 24.99 with a sale price that hasn't been named yet. Our vinyl copy of the EP is going to be 14.99 and we'll be getting two copies. Ours is a relatively smallish store, so if we are getting that many, your local store should be too :D We will have them for sale November 25th... I can't wait!!! We should be getting them in soon... possibly next week. YAY!

As soon as they come in, I'll let you know what they look like hehe.

And you will steal a copy and upload it here, yes? :wink3:

Damn! this is so freakin sad!! I mean I aint got a credit card to preorder and I live in a 3rd-world-country where probably wont come any of those 250,000 glorious copies how am I supposed to get the EP?? This is SO sad!!:cry:

ok, the one i got for me and Lore was the one that was like $16.99 and it had prospekt march on the cover, i was very confused, i have allready worn out my vlv and if it is the two discs thats cool. it really wasn;t clear

When i preordered from amazon it showed the price to be $19.99 (this is weeksssss ago), and now it shows up as $7.99.

Damn! this is so freakin sad!! I mean I aint got a credit card to preorder and I live in a 3rd-world-country where probably wont come any of those 250,000 glorious copies how am I supposed to get the EP?? This is SO sad!!:cry:

I'll get one for you if i can get my hands on it!!!!! ;)

But they also have the VLV/PM listed separately as well, so it's not the deluxe edition :\

I guess I'll just buy the $8 one... it lists all of the tracks and says "limited edition", so it can't be too far off, right? :uhoh: I think the reason that the other one is expensive is just because it's an import, there's not actually any difference.

Similar boat, no music store here has information on the release except the two disc bundle, which I don't want

I emailed auspop about that as they seem to have all the info about new releases, and they said they were unsure about that as they were told that it would be available here seperately as well. They even sent me the original press release so I have no idea what's going on.

I'm thinking about contacting EMI Aus through musichead.com.au

And you will steal a copy and upload it here, yes? :wink3:

HAHA!!! I wish I could lol! I would probably be the most popular member on the board them :laugh3:

Ohhhhhhhh I can't wait... I got to listen to Viva La Viva before it came out but I'm going to keep being patient and not listen to this one until it's released... *forces self to be strong*

I pre-ordered it off of Amazon. I ordered the UK import... Yeah, it was 2wice the cost, but I want the right CD cover. But I guess I don't have to worry about if I get it or not. I took the 2 day shipping, and said it would be here the 28th...the day after Thanksgiving (Black Friday...I work in retail, so I probably wouldn't be able to listen to it until that night at the earliest).

I emailed auspop about that as they seem to have all the info about new releases, and they said they were unsure about that as they were told that it would be available here seperately as well. They even sent me the original press release so I have no idea what's going on.

I'm thinking about contacting EMI Aus through musichead.com.au

:blank:

Disorganized much.

I'm sure we're blowing it out of proportion and stores will be stocked with it for weeks after the release, but I still preordered it. Just the E.P., no real point in buying Viva la Vida twice is there?

Not unless you've worn out the original VLV....................... ;)