✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

'Prospekt's March EP' will be shipped in 250.000 copies only!

coldpatrix

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is the safest place to pre-order at???.....cause my mom doesnt like to do stuff over the internet but maybe i can convince her if i know its safe!

amazon is the best!

Once I had a DVD that wasn't playing properly and they gave me a new one directly.

I order there a lot mostly because English books are a lot cheaper there and DVDs as well.

I'd recommend amazon to you.

Hey. how come US version of PM only doesn't have the pretty cover!?!? Damn now I gotta get the "import" version that's almost twice the cost! and is it gonna take longer to ship you think???

Ya I noticed that too!!

Hmmm, well coldplay.com was selling it with the 'pretty cover';) Uhh, now im going to have to buy another one. I didnt think about that when I was buying it!!

Prospekt March EP (only, not VLV/PM combo version)

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Prospekts-March-EP-Coldplay/dp/B001HDO4Z6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1225930706&sr=1-2]BORING [/ame]cover

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Prospekts-March-Ep-Coldplay/dp/B001INZ79W/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1225930706&sr=1-3]COOL [/ame]cover

:D

I'm such a good little capitalist(umm u know raised to BUY BUY BUY) and such a sucker for Coldplay, and so giddy for the new songs, that I just did an impulse-buy of the import "pretty" version, plus I went for the 2day shipping, so in the end I payed like 3xs what the reg US version would cost me if I just went to BestBuy the day it comes out! <sucker>:lol: