✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

'Prospekt's March EP' will be shipped in 250.000 copies only!

coldpatrix

Hope it'll be up on itunes (not sure if theres a KSA itunes store though). If not I can +1 to my preorder and mail it (following in christa's footsteps :P) to u.

Thanks a lot for your offer.

btw,

well - I told my brother about that yesterday! and he said\ he will pre-order it for me from ebay...

and about one hour ago he pre-ordered it... (i'm happy) :):lol:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol well nice to finally say hello to you. we need to go play in the lounge games sometime. that was fun to do way back in the day. :dozey:

set the time, and the day, what about now? or tomorrow? or in the night?

I hope it gets launched on iTunes

i ordered this the day it came available on coldplay.com

today i got this email..and now i dont know whats going on or what to do?!

Thank you for your email. We regret that the merchandise you requested

COL45210 Coldplay Prospekt's March Limited Quantity 2 CD Set is not available at this time. We will ship your merchandise out as soon aswe receive more in stock. We expect another shipment from the manufacturerwithin the next 3-4 weeks. We value your business and thank you for yourpatience. If you have any further questions, please contact us [email protected] or one of the following numbers: 1-800-767-7160 or1-916-414-2921. Our customer service representatives are available 24 hoursa day 7 days a week. Please be sure to include a copy of this email with anyreply.

i checked my amazon account today to make sure that my preorder was still on the books (i preordered it back on october 3, the second you could :P), and it's still there, but the estimated delivery isn't until december 2 :dozey:. i guess that's what i get for being cheap on shipping, but i guess i know it'll leak here anyway. worse comes to worse, i get it on itunes. basically, i NEED to have it on the 25th because i have a 5 hour car drive by myself and i'll need prospekt's march to entertain me.

At JB hi-fi in AUS, they told me I could only get the viva la vida prospekts march edition :(

So I dont know if we'll be getting the standalone here.

Anyone know whether it will be in the cardboard package or the plastic.... (what is digipak?)

The Cardboard one world be cool, one side with vlv and one with prospekts march, and showing the album ats, instead of ONLY the gold/black :)

Pre-ordering too.

At JB hi-fi in AUS, they told me I could only get the viva la vida prospekts march edition

So I dont know if we'll be getting the standalone here.

Anyone know whether it will be in the cardboard package or the plastic.... (what is digipak?)

The Cardboard one world be cool, one side with vlv and one with prospekts march, and showing the album ats, instead of ONLY the gold/black

Pre-ordering too.

That's what they told me too. I just fired off an e-mail to EMI Aus asking what's going on. But nicely :)

Digipak is the fold out case. I think that's what you mean by cardboard package. Jewel case is the plastic cover.

That's what they told me too. I just fired off an e-mail to EMI Aus asking what's going on. But nicely :)

Digipak is the fold out case. I think that's what you mean by cardboard package. Jewel case is the plastic cover.

ahh cool.

well, digipak would be cool if they still had the album covers on the insides :)

yeah, but if you can get standalone, i want jewel to go with my vlv.

hmm. this needs to be more organized.

I think they are releasing more of the special edition VLV ones because they're hoping to also catch all of those last few people who don't have VLV yet! :D

Just yesterday I talked to a customer and told her VLV was my favorite album of the year and she said, "OH! I meant to get that one!" So there are still people out there that don't have it... and then they would have both :D

I think they are releasing more of the special edition VLV ones because they're hoping to also catch all of those last few people who don't have VLV yet! :D

Just yesterday I talked to a customer and told her VLV was my favorite album of the year and she said, "OH! I meant to get that one!" So there are still people out there that don't have it... and then they would have both :D

There are still people who don't have it??:stunned:

Have they been stranded on a desert island or something??:P

What's wrong with these people??:rolleyes:

Hey please help :bomb: im sure this has been already ask here, but now i cant see anything ! i stressing! I pre-ordered the deluxe version (pm+vlv) on amazon.uk but the artwork is different, it has written Viva LA Lavida on it. Now i was in official shop from coldplay website.. and i realise there´s same edition i -pre ordered with pm painting :S i really prefered this one !!! do you think that viva la vida artwork could it be one side from the Ep ?? please anyone help :cry:

P.S - Sorry for my bad english lol :blushes: i hope you understand me :P