✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My new fav song

c0ldplay420

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really dont think its up to par in comparison to the other songs ont the ep besides the jay z lost because that sucks

not up to par? IN what way? I think its amazing with the change ups from verse to chorus to the amazing violectra to the sexxi guitar riff.....badasss song end of story!

omg...I said early that PM is my favourity off the EP, but now i feel like Rainy Day!!... OMG...what a songg...so driving , alive, it explodes my head !!!!!!..."We are separated now , Im down" aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

perfectt............so perfect!!! And when I first put it on, i was driving it was heeeavy rain ,,omg...........................

Rainy day was my favorite after the preview and the full version just confirmed it.

It's the most 'weird' song they have ever wrote but it's simply brilliant!! The intro is so bizarre but I just can't help to love it!!

the beat is just genious (Guy bass line is so groovy !!), the sound effects, Chris voice... This song make me SO HAPPY!! I just wanna dance :dance:!! I would give anything to hear it live!! Boys, if you read me, please, next time you come in France, play it!!!!

Then there was rain

The sky wore a veil of gold and green

At night it was the bright of the moon with me

Time is just floating away

:wacky:

hate to burst your bubble - but it's just my opinion - i fucking hate this song. this is so not coldplay... it's irritating to me. oh well.

oh cmon dont be like that..join in and dance with us holmes!

personally the song seems freakin creative to the core...very unlike coldplay but you can feel that it is still there song! ROCKSSS!