✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Great Song

1der

Also reminds me of Til Kingdom come, with a little AROBTTH, and very similar to Death Will Never Conquer. Love it!

I agree very much with you. Its very much like Til Kingdom Come. This is quintessential Coldplay. I love the horns at the end. Maybe someday Coldplay will perform with a full orchestra in a live concert. It would be amazing to hear so many of their songs with an orchestra backing them up.

I agree very much with you. Its very much like Til Kingdom Come. This is quintessential Coldplay. I love the horns at the end. Maybe someday Coldplay will perform with a full orchestra in a live concert. It would be amazing to hear so many of their songs with an orchestra backing them up.
Completely agree.

And that would be so epic, with the live orchestra - I would part with quite a bit of my money just to see that. :P

Aaaah now I'll be into them forever, because they offer both of it: Their more progressive sound and still their old sweet natural britpop stuff of A Rush Of Blood To The Head...still my favourite album, it's more simple but perfect in my opinion... I had to accept that you have to stay in progress...but when I hear songs like Sleeping Sun and this one, I'm like awwww, they've come back to their roots....

His piano stool was too high, his feet couldn't touch the ground ;)

Quite like this one, but the overall feeling was a bit rushed, like they threw a few half finished tracks at this EP just to get it out quick - nowhere near the same quality control as there was with Viva..