🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

12-Sep-2009: Manchester, LCCC, UK - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arriving in Manchester.

Maybe I should have taken the later train...

you'll be fine! :D if you've got a heavy bag, its £7 to leave it at the station (platform 10), so you could always go shopping/exploring in the city centre until its time to check-in to your hotel

http://www.left-baggage.co.uk/locations.php

its the same company I left my suitcase with at London Euston when I went in April.

you'll be fine! :D if you've got a heavy bag, its £7 to leave it at the station (platform 10), so you could always go shopping/exploring in the city centre until its time to check-in to your hotel

http://www.left-baggage.co.uk/locations.php

its the same company I left my suitcase with at London Euston when I went in April.

Ooooh sounds good :D Thanks!

I just don't know where to go to shop or sight-see so early in the morning :uhoh:

It was nice being involved with the build-up to Manchester but I'm afraid that I am NOT going anymore.

I just can't sort out a place to stay when I get there :( Plus I am only 15, I would be travelling on my own and I have never been to Manchester before.

I will have to sell my ticket :(, Chris said he would buy it off me, so I will have to check with him again ;)

On Coldplay's next tour I WILL go, so Watch Out Coldplay! :P

I hope everyone enjoys the concert :D :D :D :D :D :D

Really looking forward to this!

I've wanted to see Coldplay since I was a kid, I'm 19 now and out of the 19 gigs I'm going to this year [including Leeds Festival] I'm looking forward to this the most, I'm so excited already.

I think my excitement only grew when I found out Jay Z was supporting as he's my favorite rapper.

Was reading this morning their set list for recent weeks has been 26 songs, I almost fell off my chair.

Will be arriving in Manchester at around 8.30am, I just plan to sit outside the venue all day, I want to be as close to the front as I can be :embarassed:

Ooooh sounds good :D Thanks!

I just don't know where to go to shop or sight-see so early in the morning :uhoh:

the start of the shops are 5 mins walk from the station :)

There's Urbis, the museum of the city (all cities around the world, not just Manchester). I think most of its free, I can't remember. that's nearer Victoria station, but still only about 15 mins walk from Piccadilly.

and that's as far as I get off the top of my head so far!! :laugh3:

the start of the shops are 5 mins walk from the station :)

There's Urbis, the museum of the city (all cities around the world, not just Manchester). I think most of its free, I can't remember. that's nearer Victoria station, but still only about 15 mins walk from Piccadilly.

and that's as far as I get off the top of my head so far!! :laugh3:

Sweet :nice: I love walking anyhoos :D

We'll be there then so you'll be fine :D

:D

Can't wait :dance: