🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

19-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

Oh and I'll be the only saddo up in the seats on my lonesome!

Last night I thought of maybe us all having different coloured T shirts, like the colours on Chris's Mic but with the same logo on the front, or would it be more noticable to all wear the same colour? I guess it would.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I thought of maybe us all having different coloured T shirts, like the colours on Chris's Mic but with the same logo on the front, or would it be more noticable to all wear the same colour? I guess it would.

aww you can just be cozy with us in line before the doors open

you can be our advertising in the stands. we'll have to sort you out a banner to hang over the edge of the seating. then we'll know where to find you, and there'll be no doubt that Coldplaying is there in force :D

I wonder how long this thread will be by the time the show comes around? Perhaps we should organise a competition to guess how many pages it will run to...........................................

31 pages in 5 days so its looking as being over 1000 pages at this rate

you can be our advertising in the stands. we'll have to sort you out a banner to hang over the edge of the seating. then we'll know where to find you, and there'll be no doubt that Coldplaying is there in force :D

31 pages in 5 days so its looking as being over 1000 pages at this rate

How many threads run to more than 1000??

I have a question: How are we going to get to a toilet, if if we're lying in queue from the evening before? :thinking:

I think that I will not get permission from my mom to sleep there... :(

I'm not sleeping out (unless Ian makes me!! :lol:) I think being there earlyish in the morning ought to be sufficient

erm, can't remember the exact names but the will, chris, guy, & jonny threads are all in the 1500 page range I think. there may be some others

Thanks, that will be brilliant but I can't promise to be there all night!

you don't have to just come say hi!

you should know you'll miss the perv stories :P

all the p[ost pictures of...

I have a question: How are we going to get to a toilet, if if we're lying in queue from the evening before? :thinking:

I think that I will not get permission from my mom to sleep there... :(

you can go pee we'll save your spot...

I'm not sleeping out (unless Ian makes me!! :lol:) I think being there earlyish in the morning ought to be sufficient

:lol:

Ian can go sleep out and then you can join him in the morning after you've had a wonderful nights sleep in a plush London bed, a lovely hot shower, a pot of coffee and a bacon sandwich. :D

hmmmm, difficult. maybe we can get you a job at wembley for the day so you can wander up and down the space between the front row & the stage

THAT sounds like an exxcccceeellleennt idea:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: but I thought it was discussed somewhere already how none of us regulars could get a job as security or any other people allowed close to Coldplay as we would be a "threat." LOL

But I've got 9 months 3weeks to figure out the name of the baby, uh I mean where I'll be standing ;):P

(sorry, one of my bff's is about to have her 1st baby, so due dates are on the brain!)

In which case she'd probably stumble over Angie somewhere along the way............. :P

I wouldn't mess with The Angie, but God help her if she stands between me and Will......or Guy. or Chris. Jonny, I know--I'm not suicidal!!!:P (love ya Angie!)

OK if we have enough coldplaying members coming to this show let me tell ya about my idea...

I was thinking about buying glow bracelets, which we could all ''light up'' for lovers in japan or something like this... if that makes sense... if we're all in first rows it could be quite pretty, it's not that expensive I can afford buying 100 and give one to each coldplaying member.

We have time to think about such kind of things XD

That's such a good idea! I love it :)

By the way, is anyone else going here alone? :sick: Maybe we can organize some meet-up that I shouldn't be standing in a queue alone? :D

By the way, is anyone else going here alone? :sick: Maybe we can organize some meet-up that I shouldn't be standing in a queue alone? :D

There's no way you'll be standing in the queue alone. Sounds like there'll be Coldplayers as far as the eye can see!!;)

:lol:

Ian can go sleep out and then you can join him in the morning after you've had a wonderful nights sleep in a plush London bed, a lovely hot shower, a pot of coffee and a bacon sandwich. :D

Mich I love you :D you have brilliant ideas. and just to keep him happy, I'll bring him a bacon butty out to the queue for his breakfast :lol:

Congrats on your 6000 posts! ;)

oooh I didn't even know I was close :D ty :)

with 60+ Coldplayers going, I think we can ensure that no-one stands alone. nearer the time, we can co-ordinate who is arriving when & where and then arrange buddies to meet up with

THAT sounds like an exxcccceeellleennt idea:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: but I thought it was discussed somewhere already how none of us regulars could get a job as security or any other people allowed close to Coldplay as we would be a "threat." LOL

But I've got 9 months 3weeks to figure out the name of the baby, uh I mean where I'll be standing ;):P

(sorry, one of my bff's is about to have her 1st baby, so due dates are on the brain!)

I wouldn't mess with The Angie, but God help her if she stands between me and Will......or Guy. or Chris. Jonny, I know--I'm not suicidal!!!:P (love ya Angie!)

9 months and 3 weeks... that's long time to be carrying a baby!

Mich I love you :D you have brilliant ideas. and just to keep him happy, I'll bring him a bacon butty out to the queue for his breakfast :lol:

oooh I didn't even know I was close :D ty :)

with 60+ Coldplayers going, I think we can ensure that no-one stands alone. nearer the time, we can co-ordinate who is arriving when & where and then arrange buddies to meet up with

"Q" buddies!!:lol:

9 months and 3 weeks... that's long time to be carrying a baby!

That's a depressing thought.

We could conceive and give birth to a baby in the time we have to wait for this gig to come around.

Not that I'm planning on doing that of course :uhoh: :lol:

That's a depressing thought.

We could conceive and give birth to a baby in the time we have to wait for this gig to come around.

Not that I'm planning on doing that of course :uhoh: :lol:

just enough time to have your baby, drop it off at grand parents and head over to london for the gig of the century

anybody wanna announce something?