🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

19-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you do for bathrooms waiting in line :uhoh:

i suppose food is a concern too, if there's nowhere to buy pizza or burgers or something fast nearby, but at least food can be brought. potties...not so much. and it's not like you can go once you get into the venue either--it's RUN to get the best spot and STAY there! :lol:

kara, do you have any tips on this? you sound like the veteran of these sorts of things. were there any facilities set up for line-waiters for the muse gig?

Man, do we really need to stay overnight?!?!?:uneasy::stunned: For Today Show I was up for almost 24hrs(which I know is not even close to what other people did!), and though I was very very happy inside, I looked&felt like shit.:sick: Cooky needs her :sleeping: LOL. I'm sure by the time this trip happens, I'll get all crazy/hardcore fan, but I was thinking going there super early in am--6am or something--that would be enough!!!:uhoh:

That's kind of what I'm thinking too. :uneasy: I have several reasons for not sleeping in queue:

1) Whoever I might be going with doesn't necessarily want to "sacrifice" that much for me. :confused: 2) I doubt that there is any way that my mom is going to let me do it. :( 3) As CookyMnstr did; I need my sleep and I'm probably going to look and feel like shit. :confused: 4)I don't want to sacrifice my sleepingbag. :uhoh:...

Does anyone know if there is a public toilet nearby BTW?

I think it would be really nice to lie in queue with you guys, but unfortunately I don't think it's possible for me. :sad: I hope that doesn't mean I can't get up front in the stadium with you guys so we can stand together in yellow shirts or whatever. :uhoh:

Feel free to reply to anything.

[Edit: ^Wow, what a depressing post. :thinking: :lol:

Squeee!]

what do you do for bathrooms waiting in line :uhoh:

i suppose food is a concern too, if there's nowhere to buy pizza or burgers or something fast nearby, but at least food can be brought. potties...not so much. and it's not like you can go once you get into the venue either--it's RUN to get the best spot and STAY there! :lol:

kara, do you have any tips on this? you sound like the veteran of these sorts of things. were there any facilities set up for line-waiters for the muse gig?

Yeah, I live pretty near Wembley. and been to two major gigs there...primarily the Muse one....

So, the queues are made the other side of this concourse/path that goes all the way around the stadium. The people there were ready for people waiting I think, and it was organised. They set up some barriers., not sure what time this was, but Im sure that they will be ready for people queuing overnight. I'm sure that there are toilets on the outside of the stadium that they keep open for the people waiting in the queue. If not, there is a street and some shops/pubs, also a mcdonalds about just under a mile's walk away.

Also another thing to keep in mind, is that on the tickets, they have two different entrances I think. Mine was entrance B, and I think the other one was 'F' or something. So, when running for the front, there will be another queue also running I think. :\ but maybe everyone from here might be spread between the two queues :D

Oooh I think I found my new best friend;). Save me a spot right next to you!!!!:drummer::D

:D no problem!

That's kind of what I'm thinking too. :uneasy: I have several reasons for not sleeping in queue:

1) Whoever I might be going with doesn't necessarily want to "sacrifice" that much for me. :confused:

Same here.... I'm pretty sure that the person who is with me would be ok to come early but not sleeping outside!

Plus I'm working on friday and I'll be arriving pretty late at night (and he's coming from Switzerland...!) so I need to sleep in order to give it all during the concert!!

Does anyone know if there is a public toilet nearby BTW?

Good question cause I don't think that we could hold it for pretty much a day :laugh3:

And another question: the show starts at 4PM but when will the boys begins?? I mean its kinda strange to have a gig at 6PM (if we count a few openers) :stunned:

hello,

i have a question!

what is the difference between "standing" and "pitch standing"!?!is a "pitch-standing-ticket" a ticket like a "front-of-stage-ticket" or is a normal standing-ticket the better choose?!i come from germany and never heard from a pitch-standing-ticket!

thank you very much!

thank you

ok so there is no difference between pitch-standing and standing, that means i can get in front of stage with both kinds of tickets!?it's strange that some sellers speak from pitch-standing and other sellers from standing - its confusing!:)

Evening everyone,

Sorry my question might already have been asked but it seems that there are no more standing tickets available for the Wembley concert...

Im already afraid of the answer but still...I will finish my summer internship mid September and was hoping to take part to this great celebration...

So are the standing tickets already sold out?

Thanks.

Jeremy.

they are sold out! but there is a way to buy standing tickets if you pay a bit extra.......

....from See Tickets, they are selling General Admission (standing) but with a coach journey to Wembley Stadium from various cities around the country...

maybe you could do it that way? http://www.seetickets.com/see/event.asp?e%7Cartist=COLDPLAY&filler1=see&filler2=home&dateonsalefrom=28/11/2008

[coldplay ticket and coach ticket]

Yeah, I live pretty near Wembley. and been to two major gigs there...primarily the Muse one....

So, the queues are made the other side of this concourse/path that goes all the way around the stadium. The people there were ready for people waiting I think, and it was organised. They set up some barriers., not sure what time this was, but Im sure that they will be ready for people queuing overnight. I'm sure that there are toilets on the outside of the stadium that they keep open for the people waiting in the queue. If not, there is a street and some shops/pubs, also a mcdonalds about just under a mile's walk away.

Also another thing to keep in mind, is that on the tickets, they have two different entrances I think. Mine was entrance B, and I think the other one was 'F' or something. So, when running for the front, there will be another queue also running I think. :\ but maybe everyone from here might be spread between the two queues :D

thanks for the info :D. i bet you'll be getting a lot of questions from lots of people about this event because you've done this before, so apologies for the innundation in advance :P

as long as i can find a potty in all this and perhaps some food nearby, i think i'm all set :lol:

I want some Wembley grass for myself! Maybe I'll scout some out after the show. When people start heading out. I live in America, but I'm from English descent, so I'm ALWAYS supporting my three lions.

I think I'll be sleeping there overnight, because I really need to get to the front after sitting in the nosebleed section at my last concert. My guest might just meet me the next day in line.