🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

19-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great, you know them already?

Nope. Not met any of them before.

about the sign/flag... i think the best will be to buy a CCC t-shirt, everyone.

:smug2:

I already have two, but we need a newly-designed YELLOW one. Perhaps someone could get to work on it?

It'll be great if this finally comes off, as I first suggested it a long, long time ago!!:D

ooooh, ariiiii :cheesy:

that's an amazing idea! though i think it would be best if we made a wembley-specific shirt and then put it for sale in that cafepress shop so the profits go to oxfam! i was going to do it through cafepress anyway, so that just makes it easier and about 50X better!

do people think that would be good? i still think it would be good to have an actual WEMBLEY coldplaying shirt, but if we just sell it through the already-existing CCC shop, the proceeds go to charity! :dance:

oh ari, you're a genius!

(do yall think they have to be yellow, though? yellow is a bit...unsightly on most people :lol: i was thinking navy blue or something, like the background color of the "coldplaying" site style :P)

(also, at least in america, lots of venue workers/security people wear yellow, so it would get a bit confusing and people might ask us for things! :lol:)

ooooh, ariiiii :cheesy:

that's an amazing idea! though i think it would be best if we made a wembley-specific shirt and then put it for sale in that cafepress shop so the profits go to oxfam! i was going to do it through cafepress anyway, so that just makes it easier and about 50X better!

do people think that would be good? i still think it would be good to have an actual WEMBLEY coldplaying shirt, but if we just sell it through the already-existing CCC shop, the proceeds go to charity! :dance:

oh ari, you're a genius!

(do yall think they have to be yellow, though? yellow is a bit...unsightly on most people :lol: i was thinking navy blue or something, like the background color of the "coldplaying" site style :P)

I suggested yellow because of its obvious association and the fact everyone would really stand out. I know this because my running club has yellow shirts, and it really works well in big crowds.

You could have something like "Coldplaying's Barmy Army" written on it.

i did said that for other concert threads too, and i think it was posted on the first posts of each concert thread :thinking:

if you manage to contact the coldplayers that are on it, we could get a wembley coldplaying t-shirt surely. :)

i think the best will be to have to get different colours of them, so everyone will choose the one they like most :idea2:

i'm sure we make all Wembley be jealous of us :smartass: :dance:

i did said that for other concert threads too, and i think it was posted on the first posts of each concert thread :thinking:

if you manage to contact the coldplayers that are on it, we could get a wembley coldplaying t-shirt surely. :)

i think the best will be to have to get different colours of them, so everyone will choose the one they like most :idea2:

i'm sure we make all Wembley be jealous of us :smartass: :dance:

I still think a "sea of yellow" would be most effective, particularly in videos/photos.

^oh i know, i love the idea of the shirts being yellow because of the song and all that...but i just think yellow can be kind of...hideous on clothing sometimes :lol:. i've heard lots of people suggest the shirts being yellow, so that's fine by me if that's how everyone wants to do it, but i just think that maybe more people would want the shirts if they...weren't yellow :P

and yes, we have to call ourselves something! i love "coldplaying's barmy army does wembley, 18/9/09 & 19/9/09" or something like that :lol:

god, can you tell i have lots of uni work? that's when i procrastinate the most by planning CPing things wayyyyy too far in the future :P

^not every last one of us does, but most do. we're going to try our hardest to line up together :D

and yes, we're going to make the rest of wembley WISH they were coldplayers! :sneaky:

(and then, watch, we'll get a wave of noobs the day after the shows :lol:)

ooh, but you're right mark, yellow would show up the best on any potential DVD recording! :sneaky: :P

(really, this BETTER be a DVD like HAARP. they're missing a huge opportunity if it's not going to be taped).

^not every last one of us does, but most do. we're going to try our hardest to line up together :D

and yes, we're going to make the rest of wembley WISH they were coldplayers! :sneaky:

(and then, watch, we'll get a wave of noobs the day after the shows :lol:)

ooh, but you're right mark, yellow would show up the best on any potential DVD recording! :sneaky: :P

(really, this BETTER be a DVD like HAARP. they're missing a huge opportunity if it's not going to be taped).

And the whole point is that this is about making a "statement", not a fashion show!!:smug:

i really wish i could go to one of these shows more than literally ANYTHING. but i just dont think it will be possible because it will be my first month of college and stuff and i just dont think id be able to afford or work out a trip to london. i wish they could have put these shows sometime in august or something.

do you think that they would play more older songs just because the shows aren't technically associated with the VLV tour? :thinking:

i just hope they play for LONGER (of course, that means more songs, hopefully older ones), but as long as LIT2 and glass of water are thrown in, i would be pretty happy with the current setlist too :D

If I'm being honest, its a big reason why I've got tickets to these shows. That tiny hope of that they're going to play one of my favourites from AROBTTH or Parachutes, or even a rare outing of a b-side perhaps. please boys! :D

Waited patiently and got Green Eyes so who knows :nice:

SHIVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :wideeyed:. i would die.

if this setlist is going to be a bit out of the ordinary...i can't imagine anything better :wacky:. i'm not expecting it, but it would be amazing if they pulled out some rarely-played live songs. oh goodness, i would probably faint.

why does this gig have to be so far away? :bigcry: