🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

19-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far away, but good at the same time cause I need to save up:P

Oh, and I just broke the news to my parents:D Well just my mom, but she took it really well and was happy. She even said she might give me some money!!!

Oh I'm so glad your mom is happy Joe!!! YAY! :dance:

:laugh3:

I don't recall watching many kid's show when I was young. I know I only enjoyed Sesame Street :P

There's a lot more to choose from these days:D

CP could do a Thomas the Tank Engine song....I bet they all know them by heart anyway:lol:

*sings*

They're 2

They're 4

They're 6

They're 8

Shunting trucks and hauling freight

Red, and green, and brown and blue

They're a really useful crew...

oh dear sorry:embarassed:

:laugh3:

oh man, bananas in pajamas!! or they could do the spongebob themesong...hell, i'd love to hear them do a rendition of pretty much anything. i love their covers :wacky:

(side note: someday, i want them to cover "wonderwall" more than anything in the world).

annnnyyyway. i'm too obsessed with this gig. when i have lots of work to do that i don't want to be doing, i usually find something else to obsess over to procrastinate with. midterms, it was the postcards from far away project, finals....it's wembley. semy and i now refer to it as the "W-word" sometimes because i get too carried away thinking about it...i've even misread the word "wednesday" as wembley several times now...:uhoh:

oh man, bananas in pajamas!! or they could do the spongebob themesong...hell, i'd love to hear them do a rendition of pretty much anything. i love their covers :wacky:

(side note: someday, i want them to cover "wonderwall" more than anything in the world).

annnnyyyway. i'm too obsessed with this gig. when i have lots of work to do that i don't want to be doing, i usually find something else to obsess over to procrastinate with. midterms, it was the postcards from far away project, finals....it's wembley. semy and i now refer to it as the "W-word" sometimes because i get too carried away thinking about it...i've even misread the word "wednesday" as wembley several times now...:uhoh:

Oh :lol: Spongebob!!! :laugh3:

:nice: Don't worry, you're not the only one who is distracted by this gig :wacky:

i actually DO want to wish away the years, and basically all the time until i get to go to england next august/september :wacky:. i did before wembley, but now this is even MORE reason to want time to go faster! :bigcry:.

i think my obsession with thinking about it might get slightly more healthy as of friday, though, once i'm out of uni and have nothing to procrastinate.

I suggested yellow because of its obvious association and the fact everyone would really stand out. I know this because my running club has yellow shirts, and it really works well in big crowds.

You could have something like "Coldplaying's Barmy Army" written on it.

I agree with yellow.

*prays for Shiver*

pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease.

SHIVER! :heart: *prays too*

If I'm being honest, its a big reason why I've got tickets to these shows. That tiny hope of that they're going to play one of my favourites from AROBTTH or Parachutes, or even a rare outing of a b-side perhaps. please boys! :D

Waited patiently and got Green Eyes so who knows :nice:

I'd die for hear some b-side live. Gravity... Bigger stronger... Such a rush... See you soon...:heart: I could continue this list forever! We've got hope! ;)

And WHAT IF. I'd do ANYTHING to hear that live!! it would be a dream come true! :nice:

The shirts should be the brightest yellow we can get - is a very noticeable color - used to have to wear bright yellow shirts for work so that we were all easily visible. I can hear Chris saying something about the blob of bright yellow in the front...*dreams* :D