✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

10-Sep-2009: Goffertpark, Nijmegen - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Videos

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lucky Dutch people :o

I hope Germany gets another concert too.

Then I'd love to go to a concert in Denmark (cheap too reach and I've never been there before) :D

Sooo Coldplay, now add these :laugh3: Oh, please.

G o A, Nijmegen is close from Germany. It's also a lovely city and colourful too. I've been there several times. It depends on where you live in Germany though. Chris said he would come back to Paris during the concert on 9th of Sept. I hope he will, it would be easier for me to go.

Ouch, Groningen is far away from Nijmegen. I've been over there once and I've also visited Leeuwaarden which is colourful. I have visited a creche for sea-lions. It was interesting, nearby Groningen. In case they don't come to Paris, then i'll go to Nijmegen. I'd like to know it soon though out of fear not to get tickets anymore in Nijmegen.

I've got tickets! :)

Ofcourse it was a mess and first I couldn't pay! (only creditcard, which I don't have)

Then I tried again and I could pay my tickets with iDeal. Expensive tickets though and annoying that it's 2 euros extra to send them to your home :rolleyes:

But at least I'll be there! Front row I hope :P

Only 9 more months!