✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

10-Sep-2009: Goffertpark, Nijmegen - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Videos

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldplay Karma for Carla Coldplay Karma for Carla Coldplay karma for Carla coldplay Karma get Christa and Sarah to Wembley Coldplay Karma to Carla Coldplay Karma to Carla Coldplay karma to Carla

:lol:

Oh yay!!!! Im happy now, congrats!!!!:D

Joe... if you are going to be around by then... we've got extra tix!! :D

what about you Carla and Sarah?

I can't make it sorry it's a holiday here (sinterklaas) and we'll be celebrating with family

:curtain:

Carlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :heart:

can I change my siggy now and make it a big dedication to us C&C back on the road ? :dance:

yep you can!

Do you think if i book a little later there will be still tickets ? I think it's quite early to book now. It will take place in Nijmegen stadium, right ? :dance: I remember Nijmegen, been over there a few times. I remember the bridge that crosses the Rhein, all the nice bars and the shopping streets. :-)

So what's so differnet about the presale? It's just like normal sale, except that you can only buy tickets from the internet. And it first said the presale was available til 17.00, but you can still buy them. And they're still not sold out! So everybody who was stressing yesterday was stressig for nothing :p

I think it can fit about 35,000-50,000 people, but someone correct me if I'm wrong. And yes, it's open air, so let's hope that i won't rain all day (no umbrellas allowed :p)

break out the raincoats...

hey... ist this finally the time to buy those cute gumboots I saw a few weeks ago?:P

So what's so differnet about the presale? It's just like normal sale, except that you can only buy tickets from the internet. And it first said the presale was available til 17.00, but you can still buy them. And they're still not sold out! So everybody who was stressing yesterday was stressig for nothing :p

i remember the presale in 2005... when i got to the post office... all we could get were seats... I DIDN'T WANT SEATS!!!

so i'm glad I freaked out yesterday... :P

also... not all news papers/sites gave away the presale info so a lot of people might not know about that

Officiële voorverkoop Coldplay uitgesteld

Als gevolg van onduidelijkheden bij het inplannen van de gehele Europese tournee van Coldplay, wordt de start van de kaartverkoop voor het concert in het Goffertpark uitgesteld. Mojo gaat ervanuit dat de band 10 september 2009 Nederland aan doet. Reeds gekochte kaarten in de presale blijven geldig. Zodra de definitieve tournee en de nieuwe datum van de officiële voorverkoop bekend is, wordt deze aangekondigd.

Short translation:

Official presale postponed due to unclearness about European tour schedule. Tickets that were already bought in the (pre-)presale still remain valid.

Mojo still assumus Coldplay will come to Holland on September 10th.

(So first they sell us tickets and later they tell us the tour schedule isn't even clear! That's why it didn't say anything on coldplay.com)

Fortunately, i haven't bought any tickets yet. There was the same problem with the venue that had to be done in Arnhem then was changed to Rotterdam. For people that had bought pre-sale tickets, it was a real problem.:confused:

That's not true.

Only illegal unofficial ticketshops had Arnhem for sale, but no official tickets were sold for that venue.

This time it's an official statement from Live Nation..