✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

10-Sep-2009: Goffertpark, Nijmegen - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Videos

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I was next to you? I remember that carlaatje was next to a guy and girl who catched Will's drumstick... good times :P I can't wait till september

Hmm, I was with a guy, thats true.. But I didn't catch a drumstick:embarassed::(

So no that wasn't me, although I wish I catched the drumstick:wink3:

Really really really can't wait till September:D

Haha, I was next you and I was holding your balloons:P Also helped you with filling the balloons etc. That blonde girl, that was me ^_^ Nice to see you on the forum:) I like it here!

It was an awesome gig btw, can't wait till September:D

soo much fun you recognised me! :D I remember now.. you were probably the only one we didn't annoy.... Ithink your boyfriend? let me stand front row right? I wasn't paying attention cause I was so happy to see chavi, and nearly lost my spot...

anyway if it was, thank him again for that that was nice... I think I heard him say 'i don't need to be frontrow... '

anyway nice to see you here too!

Maybe I was next to you? I remember that carlaatje was next to a guy and girl who catched Will's drumstick... good times :P I can't wait till september

no you would have been on the other side, the guy and girl were my sister and brother in law, they were on my right... lovers in japan was on my left then (whats you r name btw) and my sister is a brunette... :D

you still sour bout that drumstick? :P we just completed a set by catching pete murrays drumstick...

Well, it's just a friend, not my BF. But that doesn't matter anyway:P

I will thank him again, haha

I think you weren't annoying at all, I thought it was fun :D

Can't wait till the next concert!

I'm going with him again on the 10th of september :DYay!

It's such a long wait, tho.. Hope I can take it:(

Well, it's just a friend, not my BF. But that doesn't matter anyway:P

I will thank him again, haha

I think you weren't annoying at all, I thought it was fun :D

Can't wait till the next concert!

I'm going with him again on the 10th of september :DYay!

It's such a long wait, tho.. Hope I can take it:(

please do :D

hang aroudn here it makes everything else bearable we will be there too... with balloons... I still have loads left... might as well save them untill then... just out of yellow ones :thinking:

• 1 month later...

Eline, i'm sure you'll have the time of your life in Nijmegen as it will be your first concert. My first COLDPLAY concert was last September 9th. I'll remember it a long time. My second one will be in September in Parc des Princes-Paris. Try to meet them as some people out there do it. I've never met them so far. I wish i had though.:rolleyes: