✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

10-Sep-2009: Goffertpark, Nijmegen - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Videos

Hi Everyone :)

My name is Noa, and I just bought tickets for the concert in Nijmegen. I live in Israel, and I'm going to fly especially for the concert to the Netherlands :smug:.

I can't believe that I got finally the tickets!!!

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, it's gonna be so damn good! :D

Because both shows sold out so fast, lots of fans couldn't get tickets to one of the two Dutch shows.
Really?

I thought there were tickets left for the show at wednesday.

How long did it take for the concerts to be sold out?

Yeah, I knew the concert at 10 september sold out very fast.

But I mean the concert at 9 september, how long did it take for that concert to be sold out?

Didn't notice that that concert sold out, to be honest.

Coldplay here we come!

Wooohoo just bought 2 ticks for 09-09-09! cant wait... wer coming all the may from Malta! got some relatives living in Arnhem... its gonna be great!

Any idea how many people will be there on 09-09-09? how big is the area? really wish more info!! :D

cyaaa

Wooohoo just bought 2 ticks for 09-09-09! cant wait... wer coming all the may from Malta! got some relatives living in Arnhem... its gonna be great!

Any idea how many people will be there on 09-09-09? how big is the area? really wish more info!! :D

cyaaa

There's a thread for the September 9th gig here: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52699&page=2

I'll post some info about it there for you..

:nice:

• 1 month later...

Oh no.... We get White Lies & Miss Montreal as opening acts, and on the 9th they get Bat for Lashes and Flaming Lips?? Whaaa, those are two of my favorites!!

I want to change my tickets for the 9th now, how awesome would it be to see AND Coldplay, AND Bat for Lashes AND Flaming Lips?? :o

it's gonna be concert like any other, they just like holland so much they wanna stay for 2 days chris knows his fans there :P :rolleyes:

and for the stadium tour they try to have 2 openers.. also the cd is supposed be handed out during the stadium tour so yes if all goes well you'll have your LRLRL by the end of the evening

For what? they play the same setlist every night, so its better to buy tickets on 10/09/09, because the second day is always better that a first)

but, if I would go to Nijmegen, of course I go to both shows))) maybe we'll go together?:rolleyes:

train

ill came all the way to Netherland to see the show

Anybody knows if it's possible to take a train back to Amsterdam by the time the concert ends? Will the trains be overcrowded?

I can't find a decent place to stay in Nijmegen on night of the 10th.

I'm also looking for a hotel or hostel for the 10th. How easy is it to reach Goffertpark by car? Is it best to get a hotel away from the town centre and drive down there, or will it be too difficult to park? Is Goffertpark easy to reach by public transport from the town centre?

Okay, I'm going to give it a try and answer your questions. Don't shoot me if I haven't got an answer though!

ill came all the way to Netherland to see the show

Anybody knows if it's possible to take a train back to Amsterdam by the time the concert ends? Will the trains be overcrowded?

I can't find a decent place to stay in Nijmegen on night of the 10th.

The last train from Nijmegen to Amsterdam leaves at 12.41 AM. It's a 2 hour ride and you have to change trains once. I strongly advice you to try and find a hotel/hostel.

I'm also looking for a hotel or hostel for the 10th. How easy is it to reach Goffertpark by car? Is it best to get a hotel away from the town centre and drive down there, or will it be too difficult to park? Is Goffertpark easy to reach by public transport from the town centre?

The Goffertpark is easy to reach using public transport from the town centre but there will also be opportunities to go by car and park there. The best way however is using the public transport. There will be extra buses to take you to the Goffertpark and back.

I personally got a hotel outside of Nijmegen, but I understand that most hotels are full already.

I have only 4 questions:

- How to get dutch visa without any problems?

- How much costs train ticket from Amsterdam?

- Where we can still buy tickets to the second day?

- Is there any kind people to ask all our naive questions?

- I can't answer your visa question, simply because I haven't got a clue about visa stuff.

- A second class train ticket from Amsterdam to Nijmegen costs €17,00.

- Tickets for the second night can be bought here: http://www.livenation.nl/event/1008/Coldplay-Viva-la-Vida-Tour-tickets

- I don't know about your naive questions but I'm happy to answer your questions if I can :nice:

Edit to your visa question. I found this for you (translated from Dutch):

If you are traveling to Holland for a short stay, a maximum of three months, you need, depending on your nationality, a visa.

You need to personally apply for a visa at an embassy or consulate in the country where you permanently live. That's where the decision, whether or not you will get a visa, will be made.

On some occasions, the Ministry of Justice or the Ministry of Home Affairs will judge whether or not you will get a visa.