✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

10-Sep-2009: Goffertpark, Nijmegen - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Videos

Hello everyone. Im thinking about going to this concert, but i have some concernes about the time. I have a flight the same day and will be coming to nijmegen at about 16:20 by train. Is it possible to go to the concert at that time. Is it worth going to the concert that late?

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha well ofcourse ;) but im a little worried i miss some of the show if i come just in time or that i will get bad view or something.

Just curious if its possible to even manage to get there in time. I'd love to go to a coldplay show, and it would be really nice if i could go to this. My girlfriend's birthday is that weekend, and we have planned to go to amsterdam that weekend, so it would be really nice if i could surprise her with a coldplay concert :)

Raven, you just great!

I definitely owe you some chocolates...:rolleyes:

Glad I could help out :nice:

hi

coming all the way fro israel

my first show !!!

is there a party after the show ?

what time to be there ?

Gates open at 3 PM first support act starts at 6 PM.

I don't know about an after party..

Now i have both flight and concert tickets, only thing left is somewhere to stay. See you there :D

Do they allow cameras on the concert? I have a small ixus 100 that i like to bring, what do you think?

Squeeee!!

Well, the site states that professional cameras aren't allowed but I'm bringing my crappy digital cam too.

I learned from the Werchter festival that it's easily hidden if you take like a vest or jacket with you in your bag. When they check your bag, take the jacket out (with cam underneath) and they probably won't see it.

If you never try, you never know right? ;)

Squeeee!!

Well, the site states that professional cameras aren't allowed but I'm bringing my crappy digital cam too.

I learned from the Werchter festival that it's easily hidden if you take like a vest or jacket with you in your bag. When they check your bag, take the jacket out (with cam underneath) and they probably won't see it.

If you never try, you never know right? ;)

haha

yes, it is the most easy trick!

Hi!

I have a question regarding the transportation to and from Goffertpark to Amsterdam, mainly after the concert: If I don't have a car, what is the best way to get out from Goffertpark to Amsterdam after the concert, by public transportation? I don't have a car, and I'm afraid I'd miss the bus/train to Amsterdam, or inside Amsterdam.

Hi!

I have a question regarding the transportation to and from Goffertpark to Amsterdam, mainly after the concert: If I don't have a car, what is the best way to get out from Goffertpark to Amsterdam after the concert, by public transportation? I don't have a car, and I'm afraid I'd miss the bus/train to Amsterdam, or inside Amsterdam.

The best way to go to the Goffertpark and back is by public transport indeed. I don't know if the extra buses are from the trainstation to the Goffertpark and vice versa but I reckon it is.

Are you sure you want to make the trip to Amsterdam? Isn't there a possibility to stay in Nijmegen over night? Because the last train leaves at 12:41 AM and you won't be in Amsterdam till 2:41 AM. (Amsterdam Central Station that is..)

I don't know if you know Amsterdam but I don't want to be out there at night, all by myself. It's not safe..

The best way to go to the Goffertpark and back is by public transport indeed. I don't know if the extra buses are from the trainstation to the Goffertpark and vice versa but I reckon it is.

Are you sure you want to make the trip to Amsterdam? Isn't there a possibility to stay in Nijmegen over night? Because the last train leaves at 12:41 AM and you won't be in Amsterdam till 2:41 AM. (Amsterdam Central Station that is..)

I don't know if you know Amsterdam but I don't want to be out there at night, all by myself. It's not safe..

That's exactly the problem. The major problem is weather to stay the night in Nijmegen or return to Amsterdam. I've never been to Holland before...

Could u help me a bit?

Sure!

Are you going to the gig alone?!

If I were you, I'd book a bed and breakfast in Nijmegen for the night. You really don't want to go to Amsterdam, it's a nice city but not in the middle of the night.

Besides, I reckon you will be pretty tired after the gig, so it would be better if you could stay in Nijmegen :)

Sharono, book a room as soon as possible out of fear it will be booked up. It will be safer for you, especially if you're alone. The best is to book online, it will be cheaper. :dozey: I've never slept in Nijmegen. I've lived in Arnhem.

Sharono, book a room as soon as possible out of fear it will be booked up. It will be safer for you, especially if you're alone. The best is to book online, it will be cheaper. :dozey: I've never slept in Nijmegen. I've lived in Arnhem.

I'm not sure, because it means that we'll have to take the luggage with us all the way to Mijmegen, and the other morning to do the same and to look for another place to stay in Amsterdam for one night only... too complicated :confused: Maybe we'll rent a car.

Can someone talk to me online in messenger of facebook chat?

I'm not sure, because it means that we'll have to take the luggage with us all the way to Mijmegen, and the other morning to do the same and to look for another place to stay in Amsterdam for one night only... too complicated :confused: Maybe we'll rent a car.

Can someone talk to me online in messenger of facebook chat?

Check your PM and add me on facebook..

will there be a way to go back to amsterdam ?

couse i cant find a place to stay

until what time there are trains back ?

Check this one: http://www.stayokay.com/index.php?pageID=3207&hostelID=356025&language=en

They still have rooms available.

If they are full when you check, check this one: http://www.stayokay.com/index.php?pageID=3207&hostelID=356024

You still have to use the train for the second one. But not as far as Amsterdam(Apeldoorn is pretty close)

U can use the bus for the first one. Use bus number 32 or 33 from Nijmegen.

But train is possible.:)