✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

10-Sep-2009: Goffertpark, Nijmegen - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Videos

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best way to go to the Goffertpark and back is by public transport indeed. I don't know if the extra buses are from the trainstation to the Goffertpark and vice versa but I reckon it is.

Are you sure you want to make the trip to Amsterdam? Isn't there a possibility to stay in Nijmegen over night? Because the last train leaves at 12:41 AM and you won't be in Amsterdam till 2:41 AM. (Amsterdam Central Station that is..)

I don't know if you know Amsterdam but I don't want to be out there at night, all by myself. It's not safe..

Raven, but as we saw in "Eurotour" movie, Amsterdam is pretty nice city at midnight! :laugh3:

Raven, as you have a chance to become our dutch oracle, could you please explain how much categories of tickets to 9-10/09/09 are? One, two or three?

Dutch Oracle, I'm flattered! :nice:

There's only one category. There are no seats whatsoever, so it's all standing tickets.

Dutch Oracle, I'm flattered! :nice:

There's only one category. There are no seats whatsoever, so it's all standing tickets.

Oh, its great! Thanks!

Now I only must try in Dutch Embassy and their Kindness and favour!

Please let me in!

Hahaha! Well, it'll be a short night that previous one.

And it will be a early morning on the 9th, given that we have to travel to Nijmegen that morning. The things you do to get front row! :P :wacky:

everybody would for fighting...:sneaky:

http://www.tripticket.nl

this website has touring bus from different cities, driving to the concert in Nijmegen.

I live in Rotterdam, but it would be too late for me to take a train back. So I'll book a bus tour at this website. The bus will drop me at Rotterdam Kralinse zoom metron station at 02:30 in the morning. Then I could just arrange a taxi in advance to drive me home.

• 2 weeks later...

NEED HELP FAST! how do i get back to amsterdam?

Hi, i just posted a messege in the 9.9.09 forum, and then i noticed that the 10.9 is way more "alive" and i see you are talking here about my problam, so thats my messege:

"/Hi Guys, i realy need your help! I'm gonna visit Holland for the first time and i'll be staying in Amsterdam, which means i gotta take a train to nijmegen -thats not a problam to get there by train, all i gotta do is get in NS site and chack when the train goes...but there BIG HUGE PROBLAM is -how do i get back to amsterdam in the middle of the night?

i saw in the NS site that the last train to amsterdam is in 23:18!!! and the nijmegen train station is about 3 km away from Goffertpark, there is no way i'll be there on time to make it for the last train, as i unserdtand the concert is over in about 23:00, which means 18 minutes to get out of the goffertpart and run/take a texi in the bad traffic to the train station...=impossible!

Is there anybody here going back to amsterdam/other city after the show? how are you getting back? do you have any idea how to save me? are there any night-buses?

please HELP!!!"

i read Raven messege, you said the Last train to Amsterdam leaves at 12:41 AM from Nijmegen Central Station- are you sure? because the NS site show that the last one in 9.9 is in 23:18...could there be a mistake in the site? or is the hour is not correct?

and i read the messege here about the buss "www.tripticket.nl this website has touring bus from different cities, driving to the concert in Nijmegen" -my problam is that this site is in dutch, i cant unserstand anything, i tried to use bubble-fish to translate it but it wasnt very usefull :P

*another thing:

staying in nijmegen is not an option, i have to get back to amsterdam i already have a hotel booked for that day. and there is no problam for me to go back at night since im coming with a friend so we'll be fine, its just the huge fear of missing the train, its the first time we'lll be in a coldplay concert and first time in holland so we realy want to be sure that we have a way to get back, we dont wonna get stuck in nijmegen...