✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

10-Sep-2009: Goffertpark, Nijmegen - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Videos

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I am curious about one thing - I checked the Ns.nl website myself and found trains well after midnight until 2 am - is there something wrong with the website or did they add the trains recently?

Yeah you're right... they added some extra trains. Check out this webpage http://ns.nl/cs/Satellite/reizigers/plan-uw-reis/evenementen#coldplay-in-goffertpark-nijmegen-id (only in dutch)... You'll have plenty of time to take a train to your destination

Anyone else getting really excited? :dance:

Next week this time we are at the field... Trying to reach the best spot :dance:

Though that last thing kinda worries me... Considering the crowd of, what, 70.000?

What time do you guys plan to be there, to get a good spot? And how are you gonna do that, when you find a good spot, and then have to go to the toilet? :confused:

Next week this time we are at the field... Trying to reach the best spot :dance:

Though that last thing kinda worries me... Considering the crowd of, what, 70.000?

What time do you guys plan to be there, to get a good spot? And how are you gonna do that, when you find a good spot, and then have to go to the toilet? :confused:

You have a week to train your bladder!!:P

Oh yes, I'm so excited already! Next week we're there indeed YAY :D

I'm planning to get there at around 10 am, but it might even be earlier, don't really know yet.

I won't drink all that much anyway, but if I do have to go to the toilet while queueing I'm gonna let my bf guard my space I guess. And if I have to go when we're already in, there's no way I'm gonna leave my spot!

Been checking the weather as well, and it's looking good so far :) (it can still change, but positive thoughts!)