✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Frenkerd

Hmm, some mental exhaustion there huh? I think maybe you need some physical exhaustion to tire your body out too. Then you can sleep.

C'mon, Jonny, Min needs you! It's for a good cause! :P:wink3:

jonnyswipe.gif

OH YEAH! He'll tire you out in NO TIME!!!!

:laugh3:

You are the awesomenest (if there's such a word :lol:) Lori!!! :hug:

I just had a really intense visualization......London, Wembly.....about 80 + of us Coldplayers from all over the world....in our yellow Coldplaying.Com t-shirts.....lining the very front row the whole length of the stage.....Wait did I say us?!?!....

.....Okay, my husband gave me a hopeful "maybe" about going to London for the show, so I need a fingers crossed squeeeeeee and some good ColdplayKarma from anyone out there....... Mel, Lori, I need you guys to send me some good vibes!

*chants*

OoooOoohhmmmm... let... Kell... attend... Wembley... oooOOooOoohhhhMmm...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Atomgrill are going too!! (Because it's my birthday and all that rofl! :P ) (For the list...)

Yeah, LittleMissMessy added us to the list she composed so far on the last post at the previous page. (first post just hasn't been updated yet)

You're too excited :D

*parties discreetly continuously for 9 months*

Yeah, LittleMissMessy added us to the list she composed so far on the last post at the previous page. (first post just hasn't been updated yet)

You're too excited :D

*parties discreetly continuously for 9 months*

Rofl...:P You know I usually stare blind when I'm excited...lmao :P

Asked the hubbie, hopefully, about when I should book my flight and he said 'you should wait till closer to the date' that sounds like he's started to get on board with the idea of me coming to the Wembly show.

I wanna join the list!!!

Vivian "Squee" Allen

....3122806318_270c5c0098.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!