✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

15-Mar-2009: Acer Arena, Sydney, Australia - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u can come with me if u want to...

i'll be going for the 14th and the 15th besides the 11th one...

and i definitely want to be at the front of the stage on the 15th as well!

we can definitely meet up! and do the stalking together :D

if u want to, that is...;)

definitely!

i was thinking of the same thing too :D

we can meet and plan our stalking and the next strategy to be at the center of the stage and how to get a setlist and things like that...

:dance::dance:

Awww, somebody told me to not shut up!! :P

This is so awesome! All the other forums I've been to suck, and everyone is horrible. but so far everyone is so nice here! AND THIS IS ONLY MY 4TH POST!! :P

But I know, it's so exciting!! All my friends are sick of me talking about it.... :D

Awww, somebody told me to not shut up!! :P

This is so awesome! All the other forums I've been to suck, and everyone is horrible. but so far everyone is so nice here! AND THIS IS ONLY MY 4TH POST!! :P

But I know, it's so exciting!! All my friends are sick of me talking about it.... :D

i know exactly how u feel right now...

cause i feel the same way too!!

i'm so so SO excited right now...plus will be meeting but a dream and anniea89..

awesomeeee!!!!!!!!

and luckily my friends aree excited for me...they keep on asking how nervous i am and all..lol.

Sunday March 15 Acer Arena

Hey guys, my name is Sam and im off to Sydney this coming weekend for the concert on the 15th! Coming all the way from the gold coast, got floor tix, took ages with ticketeks crappy server lag, so just managed to get syd GA floor, anyway, who else is going? I read some stuff from the other thread but didnt see much as far as the 15th goes?

I like prbably all of you love coldplay like mad, would be great to chat to fellow fans, maybe even meet up at the concert?

Cheers, Sam.