✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

15-Mar-2009: Acer Arena, Sydney, Australia - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we were actually very tired at that moment...min slept for two hours...i slept for three hours...

CRAZY.

I still haven't caught up on my lost sleep!!!

That night after the concert I slept maybe 4 hours... then I had to wake up to prepare to check out of the backpackers :P Then when I reached home I slept @ 5am because I was doing my photos despite having to go to work the day after :P

Strangely enough, I'm not VERY sleepy... It must be all that residual excitement still in my system.

I still haven't caught up on my lost sleep!!!

That night after the concert I slept maybe 4 hours... then I had to wake up to prepare to check out of the backpackers :P Then when I reached home I slept @ 5am because I was doing my photos despite having to go to work the day after :P

Strangely enough, I'm not VERY sleepy... It must be all that residual excitement still in my system.

same here..

i feel that i need to sleep more...

my body is still tired...but my mind is always thinking about those magnificent nights (which i spent most of it with u :D)

same here..

i feel that i need to sleep more...

my body is still tired...but my mind is always thinking about those magnificent nights (which i spent most of it with u :D)

The chilly Sydney nights :P

What's a little cold when you get to meet Coldplay :P

Wow...the forum moves so fast!

Glad to have been with you guys til the end also...I'm still so very tired. Worth it :)

I remember taking that photo of you guys passed out on Sunday :P

J.

hey james...u took the photos of us passed out?? omgosh the horrorrrrrr!!!:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

but i would like to have the photo of that :lol::P

and the photo of us four..."the survivors"

:lol::lol:

and yeah...i'm still recovering as well...takes about a week i guess...

hey guys, sorry i dont check onthe forum much, so busy haha, if you guys use msn or myspace or facebook, hit us up! [email protected] i cant wait until the next tour!!

Sam.

added u sam..so what are u so busy with? being loaded like u've promised? :lol::lol:

Hey, do you remember walking in front of the steps in front of the GA line before the show on Saturday night, the 14th? because i saw you, and your sign, and i stared, and you turned around once or twice and looked back.

I had glasses, and a twisted logic coldplay tee on.

Hey, I think I saw you!!! When we were waiting to go in, were you with two other people, I think one of them had a 'A Rush off Blood to The Head' tour T-Shirt on?

If so, I was about twenty meters behind you, in a white shirt, with 'Billabong' in rainbow letters on it. I'm not that hard to spot. I'm 15 yrs old and 6'6". :stunned:

:P And I was with my uncle. A rather... um... 'large' man :P With a black shirt on. He had a mo at the time, but a lot of stubble as well. :P

Didya see me? Didya? :laugh3:

Well I finally saw my uncle to get some video's of the 15th [he went on the 15th, I went on the 14th... My mates and I ran out of memory on the camera :( so I got him to take some for me :)]

I was looking through the footage, and that would have to be the quietest concert I have ever seen! Hardly heard anyone singing/screaming/yelling/clapping and so forth on the video! Maybe it's me not noticing it, but seriously... I didn't hear much singing or anything! Someone want to tell me that wasn't the case? Oh Please! :P :)

Ahh, and finally put my poster up... Got one on the 14th and realised I wanted another when I left... so yay! My uncle got me another! :D :D :D

This shouldn't be an ad for Redbull cause you're all pretty much asleep

to think of it, not even red bull can keep us going! :lol::lol:

we were too worn out the day before...and the two unopened cans were reserved for later when the show was about to start!

glad that it did work for us then...:D:D