✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

15-Mar-2009: Acer Arena, Sydney, Australia - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh plan :wideeyed:

Yes hopefully it is then we can do it again on the 15th :P

well since 11th is on wednesday i think it will be a bit easier to get to the front...but yeah..we can judge from the first day..

and also the 14th when u're going for GA :wink3:

hey just saw your thread! my mum is coming too haha, she took me to the twisted logic tour a few years back, and we are both coldplay fans, I am wayyy more so than her now but yeah haha. I fly into syd on the morning of saturday, then fly out on monday late morning.

haha awsome, im staying in olympic park, so I can head over whenever, definatly going to be with the first group through the doors in a mad rush to the stage haha.

Sounds like an awesome plan :D

hey just saw your thread! my mum is coming too haha, she took me to the twisted logic tour a few years back, and we are both coldplay fans, I am wayyy more so than her now but yeah haha. I fly into syd on the morning of saturday, then fly out on monday late morning.

Your mum is so cool :cool::D

hey sydneysiders...

i was just wondering if anyone wants to stalk coldplay with me tomorrow in the airport?

ok, i know this is a bit obsessive(the extent of which coldplay can push u) but i've called the sydney airport and they said normally for domestic private plane landing, it will be at the t2 terminal...

so i guess i should just try my luck...

anyone cares to join me? :P

Do you guys rekon they will do yellow with that john farnahm thing or whatever? i rekon that will destroy the song if they do, yellow is far to good to be made into some fucked up cover....

From the people who went so far have they done the john farnahm thing more than once or was it a one off?

Sam.

do they play a good portion of yellow though? like the majority of it then tag your the voice onto the end? By the way this is the last time i will be on a computer until the concert, so what time are you guys going to be rocking up on sunday? Im staying in olympic park so i can arrive whenever.

Cheers, Sam.