✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

15-Mar-2009: Acer Arena, Sydney, Australia - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Well I finally saw my uncle to get some video's of the 15th [he went on the 15th, I went on the 14th... My mates and I ran out of memory on the camera :( so I got him to take some for me :)]

I was looking through the footage, and that would have to be the quietest concert I have ever seen! Hardly heard anyone singing/screaming/yelling/clapping and so forth on the video! Maybe it's me not noticing it, but seriously... I didn't hear much singing or anything! Someone want to tell me that wasn't the case? Oh Please! :P :)

Ahh, and finally put my poster up... Got one on the 14th and realised I wanted another when I left... so yay! My uncle got me another! :D :D :D

i thought the 15th crowd was the best...i was at the front center and it was awesome! well people didnt sing to all the songs (at least not glass of water, the hardest part and few other songs) but they did sing to the songs they know and that was awesome enough! where was ur uncle inside the arena?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost the same for all 4 nights, there were changes in at most one or two songs.

that sucks, i wish they'd change it up. used to see dmb a lot and they would play 4 shows in a row and have maybe 4 of the same songs from night to night out of 18.

i thought the 15th crowd was the best...i was at the front center and it was awesome! well people didnt sing to all the songs (at least not glass of water, the hardest part and few other songs) but they did sing to the songs they know and that was awesome enough! where was ur uncle inside the arena?

Aha! Well it's good to hear that they were at least singing! It had me worried there for a minute.

Umm, not entirely sure where he was, but you know when they were up on the left side? When they moved to the third platform to perform 'I'm A Believer'? They were about 8-10 people behind Coldplay themselves! Much closer compared to where I was on Saturday :( but we still had awesome seats! :)

We on the 14th though had Shane Warne.. and oh man, was that a lol'ing session in iteself lol. Shaking the maracas and playing the harmonica.

Aha! Well it's good to hear that they were at least singing! It had me worried there for a minute.

Umm, not entirely sure where he was, but you know when they were up on the left side? When they moved to the third platform to perform 'I'm A Believer'? They were about 8-10 people behind Coldplay themselves! Much closer compared to where I was on Saturday :( but we still had awesome seats! :)

We on the 14th though had Shane Warne.. and oh man, was that a lol'ing session in iteself lol. Shaking the maracas and playing the harmonica.

ahhh...it must be nice to sit in that section...

and yeah shane warne!! that was random..haha.

i think most of the sitting area didnt get that much of people singing..i got the sitting ticket for the 14th...but i was the only one standing for the whole entire show and sang all of the songs...my friend said people at my section were all looking at me at one point...haha.

ahhh...it must be nice to sit in that section...

and yeah shane warne!! that was random..haha.

i think most of the sitting area didnt get that much of people singing..i got the sitting ticket for the 14th...but i was the only one standing for the whole entire show and sang all of the songs...my friend said people at my section were all looking at me at one point...haha.

Ahh, similar to me. I went with 4 people, my best mate, my neighobur, her best friend, and myself, for the 14th.

My mate and I were singing/rocking it out heaps, and standing pretty much all the time. We were on the other side, almost opposite to where they did 'I'm A Believer'. Awesome seats they were :) But yeah. People were looking at us strangely though, as what happened to you :P

Funny though... you stand up and have an awesome time, and everyone else behind you conforms... lol. Well, so they should stand up! It's Coldplay!

We had an awesome crowd though... :)

exactly min! we've spent a lot of money for the gig so we might as well just enjoy it!

one thing that i like about standing in the seating area is that u'll get a lot of space for urself to move around!

when u're at the front centre, u wont get that much space at all! my hand was bruised the next day cause i was too squashed!

but it paid off cause i got guy smiling at me haha!

priceless.

Haha, you should have just sung to the song that was playing, louder, and just smiled at him :)

Seriously though. Like take for instance, my mate was next to me, and there was a guy that went by himself. He only got up for Viva La Vida, and still to this day I reckon it was because he couldn't see since the people in front of him were blocking his view. Like come on, why go to a concert where you pay $140 or so, and not get involved?

I got heaps involved!!! And for that, I am grateful! :). There's nothing worse than someone not getting involved and regretting that in the end, and just thinking how awesome it would have been if they were singing and dancing and all that.

Aww if only I joined this forum before... I would have at least known some Sydney-siders from here that were going as well!

well i stood at the stairs beside my seat as i was put right next to the stairs so yeay for me!

the security ppl did have a look at this crazy girl (read:me) but they didnt say anything until i moved to the bigger stairs...haha.

i think it's better to stand on the stairs as i wont block anyone's view..and people from my section did not seem to mind..haha.

and i'm glad that i too have made it worth every single cent spent :D

and min, front row is the best!!!!! :D :D :D