✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Aug-2009: MCH Arena, Herning, Denmark - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

As it seemed there is going to be a Camp Coldplay :wacky: I wrote an e-mail to MCH.

That's what I got back:

Dear Marina

Thanks very much for your mail and your interest in the Coldplay concert.

We are working on making an english version of the website, so more people will have the possibility to follow our preparations for the concert.

The plans for Camp Coldplay are not final yet, but we are thinking about making a camp very close to the concert arena, where fans can stay before and after the concert. It will be affordable and it will probably be possible to buy a complete package including a tent for those who do not want to bring their own.

We will make sure the site will get an English version and then you just have check for updates and news. It will also be possible to sign up for news on the e-mail or on your cell phone.

Venlig hilsen

Johnny Frandsen

Projektkoordinator

A Camp? Nice, that'll sure be better than staying at a hostel if you live far away from Herning.

And sleeping between bunches and bunches of Coldplay fans....fancy:smug:

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

No, no new news yet (What a sentence).

I signed up for their newsletter, and on the homepage there's nothing new yet, either.

They should finally get that done... :P

At least my ticket will arrive in the next few days finally... :smug:

oh, I see.:)

yes, I'm thinking of sleeping there..

I live an hour away from Herning, but I think the atmosphere at that camp is gonna be indescribable right after the concert.

Just want to experience every single thing which has something to do with 'Coldplay-in-Herning':P.

• 4 weeks later...

No prob. ;)

---

I'm trying to win some more Danish Coldplay fans to coldplaying - I've written a little "advert" in my comment to the Lost! video in the TV music show Boogie. :D

---

Jeg ved det, jeg ved det... Hvorfor ser jeg Boogie? :rolleyes: Jeg ser det en gang imellem (i håbet om at en Coldplay video kommer på). Jeg har heller ikke nogen musikkanaler, så det er lidt det eneste alternativ jeg har. JA, jeg kan også godt lide pop-musik, RnB og andet... :P

Lige nu kan man stemme Lost! ind på BoogieListen. Det vil vise sig om den kommer ind i morgen. :)

Jeg ved det, jeg ved det... Hvorfor ser jeg Boogie? :rolleyes: Jeg ser det en gang imellem (i håbet om at en Coldplay video kommer på). Jeg har heller ikke nogen musikkanaler, så det er lidt det eneste alternativ jeg har. JA, jeg kan også godt lide pop-musik, RnB og andet... :P

Lige nu kan man stemme Lost! ind på BoogieListen. Det vil vise sig om den kommer ind i morgen. :)

Awww, you don't have any music channels? Well you don't really miss much to be honest. :lol: Isn't Boogie a popular music show on DR1? I read about it once.

Good idea!

Awww, you don't have any music channels? Well you don't really miss much to be honest. :lol: Isn't Boogie a popular music show on DR1? I read about it once.

Good idea!

:inquisitive:........ Aaah, Google Translate? :P

Well, I don't really know how popular it is, to be honest. :\ I think it was a better program "back in the old days".

I still remember the very first time I saw/heard "The Scientist". :wacky: I was not even or did not become a fan back then - I must have been 10-11 years old. :rolleyes: But I still remember it - It was that epic and beautiful!

Anyway, it's just me personally who don't have music channels, because I haven't got cable tv or stuff like that. I can see 4 channels. :dozey: I think there is some Danish MTV and something called Voice... Maybe the other Danes know more about that. ;)

:inquisitive:........ Aaah, Google Translate? :P

Well, I don't really know how popular it is, to be honest. :\ I think it was a better program "back in the old days".

I still remember the very first time I saw/heard "The Scientist". :wacky: I was not even or did not become a fan back then - I must have been 10-11 years old. :rolleyes: But I still remember it - It was that epic and beautiful!

Anyway, it's just me personally who don't have music channels, because I haven't got cable tv or stuff like that. I can see 4 channels. :dozey: I think there is some Danish MTV and something called Voice... Maybe the other Danes know more about that. ;)

Haha, no Google Translate! I understand a bit of Danish and Swedish. It's very similar to German and Dutch. :)

Just 4 channels? :shocked2: Well here MTV is rubbish! That's why I said you don't really miss much. :laugh3:

Do you live close to Herning?

Haha, no Google Translate! I understand a bit of Danish and Swedish. It's very similar to German and Dutch. :)

Just 4 channels? :shocked2: Well here MTV is rubbish! That's why I said you don't really miss much. :laugh3:

Do you live close to Herning?

Haha, sometimes I can guess German texts.

Yeah, just 4 channels. :\ The one of them is just a news channel. At least I get my mothers' boyfriend to record the Grammy awards on ProSieben. :) He's got lots of channels!

No, I don't live close to Herning. Actually I live in the complete opposite end of Denmark, (Bornholm), and have to drive through the country. :dozey:

Haha, sometimes I can guess German texts.

Yeah, just 4 channels. :\ The one of them is just a news channel. At least I get my mothers' boyfriend to record the Grammy awards on ProSieben. :) He's got lots of channels!

No, I don't live close to Herning. Actually I live in the complete opposite end of Denmark, (Bornholm), and have to drive through the country. :dozey:

Do you receive ProSieben in Denmark? I think it's one of only a few channels to broadcast the Grammy awards in Europe. :)

Oh you live in Bornholm? Then I think Herning is even closer to my home than to yours. Crazy! :laugh3: I will probably spend some days in Denmark and Sweden this year. Can't wait! :)

Do you receive ProSieben in Denmark? I think it's one of only a few channels to broadcast the Grammy awards in Europe. :)

Oh you live in Bornholm? Then I think Herning is even closer to my home than to yours. Crazy! :laugh3: I will probably spend some days in Denmark and Sweden this year. Can't wait! :)

Uhm, yeah with parabolic you can watch lots of channels. :thinking: CNN, Animal Planet, MTV, Hallmark, German channels... And my mothers boyfriend's got LOTS of parabolic. :stunned: But I think he only watches German channels and channels that transmit American football. :P

Haha, it probably is. :lol:

That's cool. ;) So it'd be stupid to ask if you will see Coldplay in Herning. :rolleyes:

Hehe, well Coldplay concerts aren't cheap, so I only bought tickets for Hannover and Düsseldorf. But Herning would have been great, too. I like your country! :nice:

So how do you travel to Herning? By car? That seems to be a long way... :o:)

Well I meant Clocks In My Place, but it doesn't matter. :)

I still don't know whether to use the train to Düsseldorf. I will probably use my car as there won't be train connections back to Bremen at dead of night and I don't want to neither spend money for a hotel nor stay the night in a railway station.

Well Danish is a lot harder for me to decipher than Dutch I have to admit. But it's cool that all languages are more or less similar to each other. :)

Hehe, well Coldplay concerts aren't cheap, so I only bought tickets for Hannover and Düsseldorf. But Herning would have been great, too. I like your country! :nice:

So how do you travel to Herning? By car? That seems to be a long way... :o:)

Ah, I see. Well, I have saved up money (and still am - working without buying), so I will be going to both Herning and Wembley in 2009. :shy:

My mom, her boyfriend and my big brother (who lives in Jylland, Denmark) are going too, so we'll be going by car. :) It's not that bad, but that's maybe because I'm used to it from when I go visiting my brother. As long as the iPod is charged the drive can even be a pleasure. :D

Yeah, deciphering languages is a good thing being able to. Sometimes it goes alright for me, but I don't think I'm as good as Larry. ;)

• 4 weeks later...