✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Aug-2009: MCH Arena, Herning, Denmark - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Thanks for the answers, Jeppe. :)

Where are there toilets and how many? :thinking: This probably sounds like a dumb question. :lol:

There are groups of toilets all over the area, both in and around the Outdoor Arena, and in the surrounding parking lots and pathways. I don't think you have to worry about the toilet facilities :)

Cheers

Jeppe

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jeppe, Thanks for answering the questions here! I have one for you. I have a inner scene ticket but I am quite short: only 160 cm! Will I be able to see something even if I dont make it to the front row? It might seem like a dumb question but it can make or break my day :)

Hey everyone! first post here :)

I got my hands on two tickets last month and was wondering if there are any other swedes that are going? or anyone near grenå going by car?

I don't really know how to get to the concert yet so i thought that i could check here :)

Cheers!

oh - one more thing. 13 days left :D

How long before I get in?

Before it starts, before I begin...

ONE WEEK. 7 DAYS TO GO!!! :stunned: :shocked2: :dead: :dance:

Imagine it... In one week exactly, they've been playing for 35 minutes! :stunned:

There are groups of toilets all over the area, both in and around the Outdoor Arena, and in the surrounding parking lots and pathways. I don't think you have to worry about the toilet facilities :)

Thanks for the answer. :) Good to know. :D

@Jeppe - Will there be more than one entrance? I have an inner scene ticket.

@the_escapist - It's now definite, if all goes right, that I will not have a spare inner scene ticket, sorry.

I will do my very best. :dance:

Booh, it seems like it's going to be a rainy day Sunday, so we better get prepared. :shifty: Not fun when waiting in line, but now I think about it, it can actually be an advantage for us - other people might not want to queue up as early as they would if it's not raining. That way we'll get a better chance to get front row. :rolleyes:

Only 5 days left... :bomb:

Bumping this thread up from the bottom!!1 Let's hear some noise Denmark!!!!!! We want to hear ya all the way down and over in Florida:guitarist::drummer::singer::guitarist::clap::will::chris::guy::jonny::clap::clap:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:D:D:D:D.

That post made my goosey all over!! IT FEELS SO CLOSE NOW.

I'm SO ready for Sunday!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

And I'll do my best too:dance:.

Oh no, I hate rain :(. But as you said, it might turn out to be a good thing concerning the queueing part. Not many people will start queueing at 11 am if it's pouring. :thumbsup:

FOUR DAYS. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Now they say on telly that there's even going to be thunder. :(

Make sure to have a rain coat with you!

4 days! :dance: :worried:

I hope that they're all fit for fight now. :anxious:

I'm probably going to send some tweets during the waiting and after the show, so click the link in my sig if you want to follow me. :)

Thunder?!:uhoh:.

Oh well, I bought a rain coat some weeks ago.:sneaky:

Rain can't stop us from queueing all day, right Julie?:cool:

It can't, that's definetly right, Roos! :cool:

I just hope that it isn't cold...

Edit: Damn, I was about to get a heart attack when I first read European tour to continue as scheduled. See, I've been worrying about it since the Tampa show got postponed, so to my eyes it was easily something negative as European tour notto continue as scheduled. :sweatdrop:

Yeah, I was worried about that too! It was too nice to read that it continues as scheduled. :nice:

Im counting on you guys to get an ever needed setlist change. Now that there back in Europe it seems likely. Let's hope for the best!

I think it's time for a setlist change as well. Even though the current one is almost perfect, it nearly hasn't changed since the start of the tour..

Two days left..Its absolutly insane...Can´t wait...This is without doubt the biggest year for me when it comes to music - To see my 2 favourite bands in the world in a radius of 40 kilometers lol :D ..The kIllers in Skive & soooooooooooooon Coldplay in Herning..

What a summer..

I´ve realised there is a god up there.

Herning 16 August 2009

2 days to go to Coldplay in Herning - :cool: but do not forget the rain coat (maybe an umbrella is not such a good idea as it might be quite windy! And the umbrella might block the views of other concert goers!) It should be more than 20degrees Celsius, maybe a little sun, some rain showers and maybe thunder as well! So the weather might constitute competition for the boys !!

For those able to watch Swedish Television: SVt1 = Channel 1, Sweden on Tuesday 18 August at 20 o'clock to 20.50: Coldplay now and then. A documentary coming close to the band from their first BBC studio visit to their many great outdoor concerts" - from a description "preview" in the weekly magazine "Billedbladet". :cool: and umbrella

2 days to go to Coldplay in Herning - :cool: but do not forget the rain coat (maybe an umbrella is not such a good idea as it might be quite windy! And the umbrella might block the views of other concert goers!) It should be more than 20degrees Celsius, maybe a little sun, some rain showers and maybe thunder as well! So the weather might constitute competition for the boys !!

For those able to watch Swedish Television: SVt1 = Channel 1, Sweden on Tuesday 18 August at 20 o'clock to 20.50: Coldplay now and then. A documentary coming close to the band from their first BBC studio visit to their many great outdoor concerts" - from a description "preview" in the weekly magazine "Billedbladet". :cool: and umbrella

It says that you are not allowed to bring umbrellas..I guess its because of what you wrote on blocking other views...So the raincoat is a good idea =)