✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Aug-2009: MCH Arena, Herning, Denmark - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Den åbner først kl. 11 samme dag? Super. (for mig altså) :) Men så skal jeg vel næsten være der kl. 11, hvis jeg vil være forrest i køen? :confused: Noget tidligere end jeg havde tiltænkt. :uhoh:

@Roos: Nja, men så er pointen med at sove der gået af for mit vedkommende. Så jeg tager med min familie den aften. :)

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Det er svært at sige, hvornår man skal være der for at komme forrest i køen. :S

Men tror ikke det er noget problem for os at holde en plads i køen til dig og din storebror, hvis det er. Og ellers kan jeg sende dig en sms når folk begynder at komme så i ved om i skal skynde jer. Og ellers kan vi holde en plads til jer oppe ved scenen, hvis vi kommer ind før jer (vi er alligevel 6 personer, så vi kan fylde meget). Og ellers..... ja. Masser af muligheder for at komme forrest alligevel :D:D.

Ja Julie, det må vi lige. Jeg vil i hvert fald meget gerne hjælpe jer :).

@ Lucy

I know that [Gya] has a spare ticket which she wants to sell. It isn't a ticket for the area closest to the scene though, but it's definitely better than nothing....

Hey, sorry but I have sold my ticket just yesterday :\

However, I still can't wait till this concert will take place, cos I still feel so connected to it, haha. Can't wait to read your concert reports then :wink3:

I am trying to book a hotel. Do any of you know what the Homeland Hotel is like please? Also what is the closest hotel to the arena? (Is it nice?) How easy is it to get from the train station to the arena? Would any of you like to meet me and help me out when I arrive in Herning as I have never been to Denmark, am travelling on my own and am a little nervous!!

There's a hotel just next to the arena, I forgot its name though.

And then of course you could sleep at the Coldplay Camp with a tent, which is already set up. Just look a few postings before this.... there you're getting all the infos you need...! :wink3:

Hey people..

Just a quick update on the status of concert here in august.

The hotel next to the arena is called Hotel Herning - you can find it here: http://www.hotelherning.dk/

We just had our "practice run" with the Springsteen concert on wednesday, and all the logistics and planning went smoothly.. 51.000 people in and out without problems.

The train stops at the MCH station, just a couple of minutes walk from MCH Outdoor Arena.. There will also be shuttle busses from the city-station to the outdoor arena.

If you want to see som aerial footage from the arena from the Springsteen concert, you can find it here: http://www.mch.dk/kultur_event/bruce_tv.asp

Some of you have been speculating in where the Outdoor Arena actually is - Well, here is a little map with the arena, train station and hotel. mchy.jpg

And just a couple of pics from the Springsteen concert, so you can see what it's like :)

L9994146.jpg

L9994152.jpg

_I6T5913_000.jpg

One more thing: Warming up for Coldplay will be White Lies (UK) and Moi Caprice (DK)..

Any further question feel free to ask :) Cya in Herning in August.

Jeppe, MCH

i want to go to this concert - don't have a ticket though! and on friday 14 i will be in the hague, netherlands...

so...does someone here have a spare ticket or knows someone who does? and do you know if it is very far from the hague to herning?

please help! thanksssss!!!

Well, I'm in the Netherlands quite often as my family lives there.. If you'll go by car I suppose it will take about 8 - 9 hours from The Hague to Herning. :thinking:

But unfortunately I don't know anyone here who has a spare ticket.:(

The tickets for the inner-scene are sold out, but you can still buy tickets for the area further away from the scene though.:smiley:

If my brother can't make it after all I'll have a spare inner scene ticket, but I can't promise anything at all. :blank: So don't get your hopes up.

thanks both for your answers! clocks in my place, when will you know if your brother can make it or not?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again people..! We're getting close now..!

Everything is running smoothly getting ready - We just hosted something called Green Concert, a charity event attended by approx. 35.000 people, so our crew is surely warmed up to take care of you all at the Coldplay concert.

To answer some questions:

Thank you very much, Jeppe!:nice:

I'd like to know how big the inner-scene is.. How many people can be in there?

I don't have the precise number of people who have access to this area, but I would guess that it's about 2.000 - 3.000 people.. No matter where you're at in this area, you have a great view of the stage...

Thank you, Jeppe. :)

Where is there going to be car parking?

Pretty much every open space around the Outdoor Arena will be used for parking. At the springsteen concert, the parking lot farthest away was a 20 minute walk, but people who parked here were able to go directly from the parking lot on to the freeway.

---

Hope to see you at the concert

Jeppe from MCH.

Anyone know who the "Special Guest" is?

To be honest, I don't think there is a "special guest"... It's only billetlugen.dk (and the tickets), not coldplay.com who says that there'll be a special guest. Maybe they are thinking of the support acts. Just my oppinion though.

I read that "White Lies" and "moi Caprice" are going to be the support acts/special guests at the gig in Herning? :rolleyes: But not sure if that was just a rumour.. :thinking:

Edit: http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=427&page=0

^:thumbsup:

And thanks for the answers, Jeppe!:cool:

I read that "White Lies" and "moi Caprice" are going to be the support acts/special guests at the gig in Herning? :rolleyes: But not sure if that was just a rumour.. :thinking:

That's correct.. White Lies (UK) and Moi Caprice (DK) are the warm-up gigs before the actual concert. They will play for about an hour before Coldplay hits the stage.

Cheers

Jeppe

Thanks for the answers, Jeppe. :)

Where are there toilets and how many? :thinking: This probably sounds like a dumb question. :lol:

I know. It's true, but you can't really consider them being "special guests" can you? :shrug: They are the support acts, which is something there is at every big concert. :confused: