✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Aug-2009: MCH Arena, Herning, Denmark - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

I will be twitting as well tomorrow. What else is there to do until the concert starts hehe Good night everyone! Get plenty of sleep so you are ready and fresh for tomorrow :) Wishing a wonderful , unforgettable and peaceful concert to everyone :)

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Herning 16 August 2009

Thank you, Valypan - I also wish you a good night with plenty of sleep.

I wish everyone a wonderful , unforgettable and peaceful concert and hope that all members of the band and the crew are fit for fight so that they can give another unforgettable performance. :)

I look forward to hearing Chris speak a few Danish words. When he did that at the Roskilde festival, I was very impressed - very good pronunciation, indeed. :)

I also look forward to Chris rolling round just before starting singing "Lost" (immediately after Viva la Vida). :)

VIVA LA VIDA ! :laugh3:

Nice coldplaying.com banner. :cool:

I AM SO EXCITED! Did anybody listen to Musikquizzen on P3 at around noon? There was a some Coldplay-questions and 2 unique recordings from Roskilde! :stunned:

I came in right as Lovers i Japan started.:dance: But the jerk wasn't a fan, he couldn't answer the questions and it became obvious that he searched the answers on the internet. :dozey:

:stunned:.

No, I didn't :(.

Which songs from Roskilde did they play?

They played Lovers In Japan and Viva La Vida. :)

It looks like it isn't going to be rain while queueing (:dance:), but probably during the concert. :P :confused:

See you i Herning. :cool:

Herning thread

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by 07# Viva La Vida;3346988

I AM SO EXCITED! Did anybody listen to Musikquizzen on P3 at around noon? There was a some Coldplay-questions and 2 unique recordings from Roskilde!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RoosAnne:

No, I didn't .

Which songs from Roskilde did they play?

RoosAnne: I wrote you a PM on this and a message for you. Please read my PM and confirm having read it!

The answer to your question: Viva la Vida (and a qualified guess "In My Place" where Chris Martin after finishing the song says: Tak, tak, tak (very little accent, very good pronunciation). I have written much more about today's quiz in the PM, so read this and please confirm having read it!

I really must be going - as I have two trains to catch - one from Bagsværd to Copenhagen at 10 o'clock and then from Copenhagen to Herning.

See you and Julie at the concert, I hope. Have a nice day! :laugh3::):cool:

Nice coldplaying.com banner. :cool:

I came in right as Lovers i Japan started.:dance: But the jerk wasn't a fan, he couldn't answer the questions and it became obvious that he searched the answers on the internet. :dozey:

He even had trouble answering the question "Who are the four members of Coldplay?"

They played Lovers In Japan and Viva La Vida. :)

Maybe they are going to put it as a free download on the P3-webpage! :shocked2:

Twittery things :D

gregmcqueen: Have downed some headache pills to get me through the evening. We are on our way to see Coldplay in Horning.

danielord: In line for #Coldplay in Herning. http://twitpic.com/e4hsb

20090816hern1.jpg

Cumbayah: is reading Programming #Scala in a hostel in Silkeborg, waiting for the Coldplay concert in Herning tonight.

covinther: Gonna see Coldplay tonight!!!

danielord: Are we going to be stuck behind this traffic all the way to the #Coldplay concert in Herning? http://twitpic.com/e4a83

jvarnham: is starting the roadtrip from Copenhagen to Herning, Denmark. Countdown to COLDPLAY concert - 6 hours to go!!

anders_pj: Om our way to Herning to see Coldplay tonight!

pablohc: Camping at Herning tonight - Coldplay tonight!!!

Majabuhl: Its sunday <3 - yaaay! It's a nice sunday morning .. can't wait for tonight. Roadtrip to Herning with Doktor, Maria & Kath. Coldplay tonight

goerlitz: Looking forward to experiencing #Coldplay tonight in #Herning! My first concert with them - I hope they're in good shape!

cper twitter update:

ClocksInMyPlaceAlmost front row: two nice guys standing in front of us! Roos is about 15 m to my right.16 minutes ago from txt

Is this one of the stadium gigs...or just regular outdoor venue? Meaning = should I be getting excited, start crossing my fingers/eyes/toes for setlist changes???(don't wanna get my hopes up for nuttin')

cper twitter update:

ClocksInMyPlaceAlmost front row: two nice guys standing in front of us! Roos is about 15 m to my right.16 minutes ago from txt

Is this one of the stadium gigs...or just regular outdoor venue? Meaning = should I be getting excited, start crossing my fingers/eyes/toes for setlist changes???(don't wanna get my hopes up for nuttin')

I guess that's a very good question ... :confused:

IMO, all the upcoming european shows are kind of 'stadium concerts' so hopefully we'll get some setlist changes/additions :cool:

Looks like they've got a new stage design.

http://twitpic.com/e4q76

Looks like they've got some pyrotechs attached to that orange belt above the stage :)

Of course I could be wrong. :\

Apart from that the stage pretty much looks the same. The magic balls are still there and so are the ramps.

Woohoo, I have the feeling that the shows will be very nice :wink3: