✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Aug-2009: MCH Arena, Herning, Denmark - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Therefore, it's the responsibility of all the coldplayers who are going to take a hell lot of photos..

We're depending on all of you, the people of Denmark...

DO NOT disappoint us...:smoking:

:P

Anybody knows if mobile phones are allowed on the concert premises? I know video and photo recorders are supposedly not allowed and they might body search as well!

Therefore, it's the responsibility of all the coldplayers who are going to take a hell lot of photos..

We're depending on all of you, the people of Denmark...

DO NOT disappoint us...:smoking:

:P

We won't disappoint you guys! :smug: I promise.

@ Valypan:

It's not allowed to take a camera to the concert - but everyone's doing it anyway :P.

LOL why do I get the feeling you might have done something like this already? Well did it work? Hehe

Really? :D

Well, I haven't done it with a camera yet actually. And I haven't done it to hide something too. I'm not a bad girl?! :P

But you know, at parties wearing a dress with no pockets. Your money and mobile phone have to be somewhere .... :rolleyes:

Really? :D

Well, I haven't done it with a camera yet actually. And I haven't done it to hide something too. I'm not a bad girl?! :P

But you know, at parties wearing a dress with no pockets. Your money and mobile phone have to be somewhere .... :rolleyes:

No place for a camera? LOL but definitely a good idea. I might try it!