✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

VLV Latin American Tour rumors here!!

Lore

YUS!!!! I'm so glad you've found a buddy to go there with you Lore!!! Argentina there you go!!! :dance: You've got to find a way to get yourself there, there's just no way this tour can go by without you experiencing it!! No way!! :angry: :whip:

The tickets will be on sale so soon :confused: And I just realized the presale for the three mexican shows will be on the same days..... stressful times ahead :dead:

Lore if there's anything I can do to help, let me know!!! You've got to get yourself to that gig girl!! :whip:

you need to learn to use 3 computers at the same time :lol:

It's been such a crappy morning, but everyone is being so nice with me, I think that if the karma thing works I'll probably see them because I've received like a million nice messages today xD

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you need to learn to use 3 computers at the same time :lol:

It's been such a crappy morning, but everyone is being so nice with me, I think that if the karma thing works I'll probably see them because I've received like a million nice messages today xD

Or just two :p I don't think I'll be able to afford flying through the country following the bastards :lol: Right now I'm thinking Mexico city & Monterrey :thinking: But who knows where I'll end up!! :lol: I'm scared about the tixx though, last time they sold out in a matter of minutes :bomb:

You.will.go

There's no way around it, you will be there, damn it!! :angry:

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY! :) :) :)

el sabado nos reunimos con los de ColdplayAR, !!

chicos qe injusto lo de Chile! espero qe mas adelante publiqen alguna fecha...

sino yo no tengo problema en hospedar en mi casa

podemos organizar algo con los del fans club para hospedar a los qe se puedan venir para aca! ;)

chicos de América Latina os felicito!!por fin la gira llega a vustros países, aunque sean pocos conciertos...me gustaría unirme pero me pilla un poco lejos:laugh3:

suerte a todos con las entradas!!

Ya estamos pensando en ir, ojalá anuncien una fecha acá pero sino creo que te cobraremos la palabra Mili :lol:

si! sabelo. ya estoy hablando con mi vieja para avisarle qe va a venir gente de chile :laugh3:

puedo hospedar a 4 con colchon pero si se traen bolsas de dormir entran mas!

hacemos lugar :P

igual seguro qe si hablamos de esto en la reunion del sabado muchos se ofrecen a hospedar :)

I gotta say my initital excitement at these dates was short lived when I looked at them properly.

7 measely shows that miss out a huge chunk of Latin America? :thinking: After they spent soooo much time in North America? I know they're tired and they've been touring a long time but it seems so half hearted to me.

I'm obviously sad for Lore and other Coldplayers that can't go and hope they prove me wrong by putting an awesome show.

I gotta say my initital excitement at these dates was short lived when I looked at them properly.

7 measely shows that miss out a huge chunk of Latin America? :thinking: After they spent soooo much time in North America? I know they're tired and they've been touring a long time but it seems so half hearted to me.

I'm obviously sad for Lore and other Coldplayers that can't go and hope they prove me wrong by putting an awesome show.

+1,000,000

I just hope they're not rusty on their gig skills by the time they get here, specially considering they'll spend a big chunk of time wihtout playing gigs to then jump into stadium shows :uhoh:

And who was the cleaver one who scratched Chile from the list?? :dozey:

+1,000,000

I just hope they're not rusty on their gig skills by the time they get here, specially considering they'll spend a big chunk of time wihtout playing gigs to then jump into stadium shows :uhoh:

And who was the cleaver one who scratched Chile from the list?? :dozey:

I fear it'll just be the exact same show they've been playing for the last two years so am sure it'll just come right back to them :dozey:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it will be the same show, although that doesn't really bother me. People in latinamerica hasn't seen ANY of their viva shows, so the one they've been were playing is a safe bet :nice:

I just hope they bring the entire show... you know with the screens and the butterflies and the magic balls (:lol:) And I'm also wondering if we'll get LRLRL :thinking:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it will be the same show, although that doesn't really bother me. People in latinamerica hasn't seen ANY of their viva shows, so the one they've been were playing is a safe bet :nice:

I just hope they bring the entire show... you know with the screens and the butterflies and the magic balls (:lol:) And I'm also wondering if we'll get LRLRL :thinking:

I haven't seen that show so it's ok for me!:P :lol:

Was thinking about the same thing! :thinking: