✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

VLV Latin American Tour rumors here!!

Lore

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's a chilean newspaper :wacky:

it says that it's because of the stadium and that there are very low chances of see them here, also says that the same happened with AC/DC, they'll go to Argentina but they won't come to Chile (even if lots of fans tried to make campaigns to bring them here)

so.. bad news :bigcry:

I just hope they bring the entire show... you know with the screens and the butterflies and the magic balls (:lol:) And I'm also wondering if we'll get LRLRL :thinking:

They better! :whip:

^^ Hope they bring the hole show :D

and as its stadium shows :o maybe even fireworks ;)

:wideeyed:

good luck :hug:

Pris, even if I'm very very sad, I'm happy for you and all the people from Argentina, Brazil, colombia and mexico at the same time, and thanks but there's no way I can go to mexico, even brazil is way too far :lol:

You can come to Colombia, Lore!

I gotta say my initital excitement at these dates was short lived when I looked at them properly.

7 measely shows that miss out a huge chunk of Latin America? :thinking: After they spent soooo much time in North America? I know they're tired and they've been touring a long time but it seems so half hearted to me.

I'm obviously sad for Lore and other Coldplayers that can't go and hope they prove me wrong by putting an awesome show.

Oh yes, it is all North America's fault because they played 78 shows here and those 82 they played Europe, Oz and Asia don't count. It is also all our fault that Chile's national stadium is under construction. And when ticket prices get announced and they are expensive, I am sure that will also be all us. Sorry World.

You can come to Colombia, Lore!

:lol: thanks :heart: but it's too far :(

Awww Lore, don't you think they might announce a Chilean date later??? If not, feel invited to come to Brazil!!!

:blush: thanks, I don't know if they'll add more dates, I hope they'll will

Oh yes, it is all North America's fault because they played 78 shows here and those 82 they played Europe, Oz and Asia don't count. It is also all our fault that Chile's national stadium is under construction. And when ticket prices get announced and they are expensive, I am sure that will also be all us. Sorry World.

it's not the US fault I think, it's all about the concert producers andstuff, they can't get a f**** contract to bring them here :bigcry:

sorry for the bad word :lol:

Who said anything about it being anyone's fault? It was a comparison and comparitively it's a shit deal for Latin America.

There was absolutely no need for that.

ColdplayAR organiza, "Fundación hospeda a un Coldplayer en tu casa."

jajaja :laugh3:

qedense tranqilos qe por lo menos aca hospedaje van a tener

el tema es el pasaje y las entradas :S

qe mal qe no vayan a chile y a peru locooo!

me pone re mal :(

Who said anything about it being anyone's fault? It was a comparison and comparitively it's a shit deal for Latin America.

There was absolutely no need for that.

Because you are always happy to point the finger at time spent in NA, but never mention that they spend a lot of time in other parts of the world and I am tired of hearing it. Sorry if your opinion about the amount of time spent here upsets me.

Sorry but in my opinion they have. Nothing is gonna change that. Just like nothing will change yours that they haven't.

I'm not pointing the finger though or blaming an entire country and I've never made it personal. My beef is with Coldplay, not America.