✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

VLV Latin American Tour rumors here!!

Lore

I don't know what to think anymore:disappointed:... Stupid rumors/newspaper/articles they just confuse me! :\

:stunned:

The Killers are gonna be in Guadalajara??? :wideeyed:

I am so there :D

sip... el 5 de noviembre en el Telmex ;)

Mi post bien en spanglish :shame:

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll come in February. No, they'll come in March. Noo, they'll definitely come in November. Nahh they'll come in 2010! Fine, they're not coming :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

:bigcry:

I don't know what to think anymore:disappointed:... Stupid rumors/newspaper/articles they just confuse me! :\

sip... el 5 de noviembre en el Telmex ;)

I checked their site after reading your post and I inmediately told my friends :D

Mi post bien en spanglish :shame:

Jejejjeje :P

They'll come in February. No, they'll come in March. Noo, they'll definitely come in November. Nahh they'll come in 2010! Fine, they're not coming :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Don't worry guys, Im totally sure that Coldplay will come this year to Latin America, as I said in another post I know people that are working in this tour and they haven't heard anything about the tour being cancelled, so yeah don't worry, they will come. Plus here in Chile "La tercera" and "Potq.cl" have confirmed the Coldplay presentation for the 15 of November in the "Club Hipico".

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm following coldplaymexico (the mexican Coldplay fanclub) on twitter and they just twitted this

**NOTICIA**: Hablé con la gente de OCESA y se supone que mañana anunciarán, me dijeron que las fechas eran para Marzo - EMI Music México #fb

It basically says that they've talked to people from Ocesa (the biggest event production company in the country) and apparently the announcement will be made tomorrow, with tour dates for march 2010.

I don't think they know anything about the rest of latinamerica but I'm guessing all of latinamerican tourdates would be announced at once, so.... I guess we gotta wait and see if it's true :shrug: