✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

VLV Latin American Tour rumors here!!

Lore

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^yeah, we need something official, not what people say :\.... coldplay.com needs to post the days right NOW!:whip:

btw... Lore your sig. is just: :wacky:

Latin American tour dates NOW!!! :whip:

exactly!!! :whip:

Just found this article :bigcry:

http://www.lasegunda.com/ediciononline/espectaculos/detalle/index.asp?idnoticia=491315

“Este era el único concierto programado para este año y que debía ser en el Nacional por solicitud expresa del grupo. Los otros recitales importantes como U2, Paul McCartney y Coldplay están agendados principalmente para el 2010”, precisó el productor."

:bigcry: :bigcry:

So, in today's newspaper I found a little article saying that The Killers would be the coldplay's support act in november :bomb:

I know this is old news but still :P

how awesome would that be??

fee0cp.jpg

If they don't play in Latin America by the end of this year, I am gonna die. Seriously..., I am gonna die, I am not joking. :shifty:

Same here, girl! Same here! :bomb:

WE NEED WORD!!!

I have to book my plane tickets soon before the prices go up!! AHHH! :veryangry2::veryangry2:

Me too!!! Its july already, for Christ sake!!:whip::angry:

:bigcry:

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Coldplay and The Killers will perform in Bogota - Colombian sources report

20090711gorge2.jpg

Unconfirmed reports say internationally renowned bands like Coldplay and the Killers will perform in Bogota before the end of this year and that promoters are doing their best to get Metallica to include Colombia's capital in their upcoming tour.

According to Colombian music magazine Shock, Coldplay are close to confirming a show in Bogota, the magazine reports. If all goes well, this gig will be taking place sometime the end of this year.

The same magazine reports that it is 97% certain that alternative rockers The Killers will be performing their latest album, Day and Age, in Colombia's capital. The band's website has not announced a Colombian gig yet though. The magazine also reports that concert organizer Evenpro says it is busy trying to get U.S. rock gods Metallica to visit Colombia for the second time to promote their upcoming cd Death Magnetic.

Bad rock news is that AC/DC was confirmed NOT to play in Bogota. Their shows in South America will be in Brazil and Argentina only.

http://colombiareports.com/events-nightlife/90-bogota/4968-rumors-that-coldplay-and-the-killers-to-perform-in-bogota.html

20090711gorge2.jpg

Unconfirmed reports say internationally renowned bands like Coldplay and the Killers will perform in Bogota before the end of this year and that promoters are doing their best to get Metallica to include Colombia's capital in their upcoming tour.

According to Colombian music magazine Shock, Coldplay are close to confirming a show in Bogota, the magazine reports. If all goes well, this gig will be taking place sometime the end of this year.

The same magazine reports that it is 97% certain that alternative rockers The Killers will be performing their latest album, Day and Age, in Colombia's capital. The band's website has not announced a Colombian gig yet though. The magazine also reports that concert organizer Evenpro says it is busy trying to get U.S. rock gods Metallica to visit Colombia for the second time to promote their upcoming cd Death Magnetic.

Bad rock news is that AC/DC was confirmed NOT to play in Bogota. Their shows in South America will be in Brazil and Argentina only.

http://colombiareports.com/events-nightlife/90-bogota/4968-rumors-that-coldplay-and-the-killers-to-perform-in-bogota.html

OH.... MY... GOD .....OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

*DIES* :drunk:

the killers are coming here in Nov 29 and considering that they'll play at a 15000 people venue, probably they won't come with coldplay

vas a ver a the killlers lore??

Donde van a ir aparte de Chile? ya se confirmo eso :smug: