✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

VLV Latin American Tour rumors here!!

Lore

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are repairing the stadium won't be ready until march

this is so sad, I was thinking about going to argentina but the tickets will be sold out, my credit card only works in chile

this is the saddest day of my life :bigcry:

this is so sad, I was thinking about going to argentina but the tickets will be sold out, my credit card only works in chile

Lore, If you want to come to Brazil, I can help you with the tickets. :)

But there are so many Coldplayers on here from Argentina, I sure someone would gladly help you with getting a ticket.

But there are so many Coldplayers on here from Argentina, I sure someone would gladly help you with getting a ticket.

I can't ask anyone to help me to get a ticket if I don't know if I'll be able to be there :lol: I'll try to convince my parents

they did up the Vector arena in NZ ready for U2 and Coldplay, can't they do the same with the Chilean one?

Aw Lore I'm sorry. Is there a way you can get a credit card that works in Argentina before tix go on sale?

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :dance:

Finally!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I can't believe there's gonna be a gig in the three main cities in the country :dead: I'm gonna start warning people to give me my christmas and b-day prezzies in cash :lol: Weird that the last one won't be in Mexico city though :thinking: And the Foro Sol is not a stadium per se, but I guess it'll do :thinking: I'm gonna make a trip to check out the venue when I'm in Mexico city next november :p

And Lore!! WTF!!!! :angry: It's so weird that they didn't add dates to Chile, specially since they've been there before :confused: Any way you can get yourself to Mexico?? I could get you the ticket :wink3:

I'm really sad too

Here in Peru the stadium is also been repeared and won't be able to use until the end of 2010. This is a huge disappointment, guess I may try going to Colombia

good luck :hug:

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Finally!!!!

I can't believe there's gonna be a gig in the three main cities in the country I'm gonna start warning people to give me my christmas and b-day prezzies in cash Weird that the last one won't be in Mexico city though And the Foro Sol is not a stadium per se, but I guess it'll do I'm gonna make a trip to check out the venue when I'm in Mexico city next november

And Lore!! WTF!!!! It's so weird that they didn't add dates to Chile, specially since they've been there before Any way you can get yourself to Mexico?? I could get you the ticket

Pris, even if I'm very very sad, I'm happy for you and all the people from Argentina, Brazil, colombia and mexico at the same time, and thanks but there's no way I can go to mexico, even brazil is way too far :lol:

one of my friends just called and he told me that we must find a way to go to buenos aires :lol: so at least I wouldn't go alone, the only bad thing is that the tickets sale will start too soon

YUS!!!! I'm so glad you've found a buddy to go there with you Lore!!! Argentina there you go!!! :dance: You've got to find a way to get yourself there, there's just no way this tour can go by without you experiencing it!! No way!! :angry: :whip:

The tickets will be on sale so soon :confused: And I just realized the presale for the three mexican shows will be on the same days..... stressful times ahead :dead:

Lore if there's anything I can do to help, let me know!!! You've got to get yourself to that gig girl!! :whip: