✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

VLV Latin American Tour rumors here!!

Lore

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is Radiohead. Even if it's a fantastic dilemma and a luxury for the music listeners and british rock lovers, it's true: the producers of the second coldplay's visit are trying to fix the date nearness with the Thom Yorke's band, which has been historically set like the most important influence of the Chris Martin's band. The thing is that the coldplay's comeback is something that has been planned during the last months, something about the EMI chile executives are already informed and it should materialize it during march, even if it exist another plan: a concert during the end of next year in a place like the national stadium (Lore's note: the biggest stadium of the country, U2, Paul McCartney, The Rolling Stones and many more artist did perform in there)

The producers involved in the negociations would be the same which took care of the negociation during their first 3 shows - February 14, 15 and 16 of 2007 (Lore's note: oh noooooo the tickets were too expensive then), when around 15000 people saw them live in concert. During these days there are people planning the band's itinerary in the region (Lore's note: probably they will visit Brazil Argentina and Brazil, with the possibility of include maybe Perú or Colombia), to try to have some distance from the Radiohead shows (In Chile, 26/03 and 27/03)

The concrete thing is that the band has confirmed tourdates until march 19th and then they'' back on tour during August. The part between both tourlegs should be filled with a latin american tour which would start in Mexico. Another different thing with the 2007's shows is that the Coldplay's return would need a bigger and different stage (Lore's note: the first 3 concerts were in a 5000 people venue).

*now they talk about viva la vida and bla bla bla*

The notes are hilarious :laugh3:

At least there are rumours saying they'll come to Chile...

I'm still waiting for rumours on Asian tour!!!! :bigcry:

The notes are hilarious :laugh3:

At least there are rumours saying they'll come to Chile...

I'm still waiting for rumours on Asian tour!!!! :bigcry:

:bigcry:

I want them to come to Singapore... I want to stalk them... I want to get a picture with all of them... I want to hug JOnny!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

OMG I just watched it :bigcry:

the same newspaper that started the rumors when coldplay came here the first time

newspaper capture and translation soon :bigcry:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Lore!!!!!!!!!!

LatinAmerican Tour is on it's way!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if i should cry or jump of joy.......... i'll do both!!!!!!

:dance: :bigcry: :dance: :bigcry: :dance:

Let's just hope they officially announce tour dates soon!!!!!!!!

***crossing fingers***

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Lore!!!!!!!!!!

LatinAmerican Tour is on it's way!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if i should cry or jump of joy.......... i'll do both!!!!!!

:dance: :bigcry: :dance: :bigcry: :dance:

Let's just hope they officially announce tour dates soon!!!!!!!!

***crossing fingers***

:veryangry: I'm jealous! :veryangry2:

I'll be honest, I know nothing about Chile (I think I could pick it out on a map - isn't it the long thin country down the side of south America???)

Is it small enough or easy enough to travel round that you could get to a concert wherever they held it? Or do you live near a big city anyway, where they might perform?

yes, is that country... :P

1-chile-2.jpg

well... I live in santiago, the biggest city where everything happens :lol: .. bands only come to this city...

the bad thing is that the distances here are too big.. i've got friends who came to see coldplay and had to take a plane or worst.. a bus which takes like 20 hours to arrive

I don't have any problem since the most common venues are like 20 minutes far from here... and the biggest stadium is 5 minutes away from here :D

when coldplay came some people in the fan club received people from another places in their homes, because the travel it's a bit expensive sometimes..

edit: hey rudy, you know a lot :P .. chris and guy went to valparaiso when they came here... it's like 2 hours far from here

edit: hey rudy' date=' you know a lot :P .. [/quote']

Well, I love geography. You can see how deep is my love to Geography when you look at my postcard :wacky:

Hee, Chile is a thin country.. I'm sure all of the people in Chile are thin as well :D

I don't know :P

there are lots of different people.. the country it's so thin and long that there are lots of different people, cultures and places

we've got deserts, mountains, beaches, forests and snow.. it's awesome :wacky:

http://alconcierto.com/?p=2275

Coldplay y Jay Z en Sudamérica para el 2009

De acuerdo a una serie de rumores que han circulado recientemente, tanto Coldplay como Jay Z estarían realizando una gira por todo Centro y Sudamérica para el mes de marzo del 2009, aunque aún no hay fechas exactas ni lugares específicos donde fueran a presentarse. Por otro lado, aunque se les ha estado mencionando juntos, es muy poco probable que vaya a ser una gira conjunta, sino más bien serán dos independientes, pero aproximadamente por las mismas fechas. Se tendrá que estar pendiente, sobre cualquier posible confirmación en este sentido.

I did the translation, so i can assure you there's some grammar mistakes :P

Coldplay and Jay Z in South America on 2009

Acording to a series of rumors that have been circulating lately, both Coldplay and Jay Z would be doing a Center and South America tour by march of 2009, although there's no exact dates or especific venues where they would play. On the other hand, even though both acts have been mentioned together, it's very unlikely for them to do a joint tour, more like two independent shows but around the same dates. You'll have to be checking for any possible confirmation on this matter.

I want the rumors to stop and to have confirmation on the dates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: