🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

VLV Latin American Tour rumors here!!

Wooooooooowww fantastic :dance:

Brazilians' newspapers are starting to bring the same kind of information but since nothing was confirmed I was trying not to get too excited. But now that other latin american countries are following the same path... hummmmm... guess it's time to celebrate :dance:

*PS: F*ck Radiohead, I wanna see Coldplay! They could even come in the same day :P

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASEEEEE COME TO VENEZUELA =D

I hope Chavez lets them in!

Yeah, let's hope it doesn't happen as it did with Alejandro Sanz.

http://alconcierto.com/?p=2275[/url]

I want the rumors to stop and to have confirmation on the dates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

The suspense is killing me, I'm sure they will visit Latin America soon.

If they end up going to Mexico, that's the best chance I have. I can take a plane from Orlando, but I'll need someone to let me crash their sofa :/

OMG! I know it's almost imposible they coming to Peru, but I used to think the same about Travis! This is almost like a Christmas present:)

But well, eventought they don't come, I'll definetily go to Chile, it's just 2 days in bus away from here :) (...:\)

OMG! I know it's almost imposible they coming to Peru, but I used to think the same about Travis! This is almost like a Christmas present:)

But well, eventought if they don't come, I'll definetily go to Chile, it's just 2 days in bus away from here :) (...:\)

Only 2 days, I get tired from 2 hours!!

new info:

dibujoyv0.jpg

Coldplay in November: The initial plan was to have a coldplay concert in march, but finally the coldplay's comeback would materialize in november. They would play in the Estadio Nacional (National Stadium, an 80000 people stadium I guess)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

2 months later.. no

but check this

http://potq.cl/2009/04/05/los-recitales-que-se-asoman-para-los-proximos-meses/

they say that in november probably the killers and coldplay will come

what if it's not just 2 separated concerts :wacky:

Oh my :bomb:

Even if they are separate gigs, hope they're not far from each other.... or at least one gets to be on a weekend so i can fly to both gigs :wacky:

Warchild number 2 :wacky:

:dead: