✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How much money have you spent on Coldplay?

Puzzling

... all albums(4)+2tickets for a concert+1 poster

(let's think each album cost 18€ + or -)

:thinking: about 189€

(woah, all albums cost me like a ticket for a concert :o)

* not considering what cost me the train and the hotel for the concert... that will be like what i've spent already on coldplay i think :inquisitive:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trouble's single (my first CP stuff EVER!!), the 4 albums, 1 EP, DVD 2003, DVD collector box, 2 biographies, The Viva tour program, 1 poster, 3 tickets for concerts (I'm counting next year here). Add train+hotel....>.>

Quite a lot of money... mainly on tickets/ the IOW festival ticket to see them. :heart:

Also some money on a programme back in 2005, grossly overpriced keyring, a few of the old singles on ebay, lots of magazines they were featured in, a few different tshirts and posters then. :)

This year it's been on the tickets, (oh and the album) I've been too skint to buy any merchandise!

Well, I am getting a headache just thinkin about this one...

All the albums, incl. the old EP's, DVD's, cups, plates, mugs, keychains, pins, calenders, programs, too many shirts, 3 bags, 2 watches, collector wristband, 2guitar tabs books, magazines, blanket, track jacket, license plate cover, car window decals, stickers, that Vip Hotseat w. collector tin and earphones, 6 tickets, flights, hotels, car, oh...4 of those big lithographs w. custom framing, support Zali in Mali (our CCC Child) and to come over to Wembley add another $3000 for flight, hotel, transportation and tickets. OMG... I should own stock in CP! :deal2:

Well, I am getting a headache just thinkin about this one...

All the albums, incl. the old EP's, DVD's, cups, plates, mugs, keychains, pins, calenders, programs, too many shirts, 3 bags, 2 watches, collector wristband, 2guitar tabs books, magazines, blanket, track jacket, license plate cover, car window decals, stickers, that Vip Hotseat w. collector tin and earphones, 6 tickets, flights, hotels, car, oh...4 of those big lithographs w. custom framing, support Zali in Mali (our CCC Child) and to come over to Wembley add another $3000 for flight, hotel, transportation and tickets. OMG... I should own stock in CP! :deal2:

:lol: woww

Strangely enough I haven't really spent that much money on Coldplay stuff :confused: Counting 4 CDs, 1 DVD, 1 EP, 2 singles, 2 vinyls, 3 shirts, 1 sweater, 2 keychains, 1 tour programme, 1 poster, 1 concert and 8 mags (I think that's it) it all pretty much adds up to 600 dollars

Oh dear, gulp.

4 CDs, live 2003 DVD, 4 extra VLVs for friends/family, VLV vinyl, Prospekt's March, VH vinyl+mag, probably like 7-10 mags (some old ones from ebay), 6 concerts plus airfare to get there, a 7th free concert but with last minute plane ticket, 2 shirts, 2 posters, some singles, 7 guitar tab/ piano sheet music books, 3 tour programs, 3 crappy unauthorized DVD documentaries bought online, Chris Martin bracelets :D, new camera to make better videos :lol:, banners, Ho shoes, new acoustic guitar to play their songs, gosh I don't think I can add all this up. But it's in the thousands of dollars. :dizzy2:

I like too many bands to get caught up in the souvenirs and trinkets. Not that I don't appreciate them, it's just that I would go broke in the process.

Mostly just concerts and CDs. The money doesn't really bother me because, if I wasn't spending it on music, which is my favorite hobby, I would probably blow it on something else. That's what discretionary spending is all about. I am just thankful that I have been able to sprinkle my purchases over the years. I would have a heart attack if I was hit with a cumulative bill.

LOL Mel! I bet Angie has us all beat ( if you count all her air fare)

But hey (shrugs) it's just money and we are talking Coldplay!

:grin:

Yeah, I was just thinking that Angie would have us all topped. Get in here Angie and wow us with your numbers:lol:

Oh dear, gulp.

4 CDs, live 2003 DVD, 4 extra VLVs for friends/family, VLV vinyl, Prospekt's March, VH vinyl+mag, probably like 7-10 mags (some old ones from ebay), 6 concerts plus airfare to get there, a 7th free concert but with last minute plane ticket, 2 shirts, 2 posters, some singles, 7 guitar tab/ piano sheet music books, 3 tour programs, 3 crappy unauthorized DVD documentaries bought online, Chris Martin bracelets :D, new camera to make better videos :lol:, banners, Ho shoes, new acoustic guitar to play their songs, gosh I don't think I can add all this up. But it's in the thousands of dollars. :dizzy2:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bearing in mind that I ripped Parachutes from a friend...

A Rush of Blood to the Head - $15

X & Y - $15

Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends - $10 (on sale at first release)

Additional two copies of VLV for friends - $20

Viva La Vida Deluxe Edition - $15

Concert ticket - $100

Concert ticket for friend - $100

Overpriced merchandise at concert - $50

Poster on eBay - $20

All approximate values, of course, but that adds up to $345. Not cheap, but I've only been in the loop for a few years, so give me a few more years and we'll actually multiply that value by quite a bit.