🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

18-Feb-09: Coldplay/The Killers - War Child gig, Shepherd's Bush, London (Reviews, Pictures, Videos

Denise

Aw shit, I've been offered a ticket at face value by a very kind chap, am desperate to go (of course!) but just not been feeling too well today...so very much hope I am a little better tomorrow and able to join all you guys...

:(

<edit> beth, lovely siggy! were you there with us?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot Ian and everyone else! I thought the Empire was only licensed till half twelve on weekdays but maybe i'm mistaken, and that's a moot point as my last train from Charing Cross leaves then anyway...

So, I need to not only be feeling a bit better tomorrow and therefore fit to attend the gig, but also work out somewhere to stay afterwards. Hmmm.

That is going to be an awesome show. I'm so jealous! haha I saw The Killers on the 4th of Feb. and they were great. The only time they stumbled was when Brandon talked! lol Poor guy gets nervous. :)

he was sooo nervous at Reading last year, I've seen them 3 times but the other 2 were at Brixton and Billingsgate Market which are tiny in comparison and they were awesome.

he was sooo nervous at Reading last year, I've seen them 3 times but the other 2 were at Brixton and Billingsgate Market which are tiny in comparison and they were awesome.

i saw them twice in 2007 and I don't think Brandon talked at all the first time...? Maybe small chit chat, but the second time he was very talkative! Not nervous at all. I think he was really pumped because of the four encores. :D

HOW LATE!!!!!?? the times have just been posted on the shepherds bush empire site: (in the update ticker)

http://www.o2shepherdsbushempire.co.uk/

11.10pm coldplay, 12.20pm killers. So that's a 1am finish. (tubes close about 12.20pm)

been looking at the central line all week, last tube in a wembley direction is 00:44 then its buses because of engineering works, according to tfl website.

Mich heard from Lori that she and Kelly had landed at Heathrow and Mich is on her way to London too.

WHOOP!

:dance:

Mich still on way to London, they got stuck on the M6 :(

awww:shy:

though I've never met any of you so You'll have to make yourselves obvious...Don't think I have the bottle to go up to randoms asking Hi are you busybeeburns :\:laugh3:

if we manage to meet up with Mich, Lori & others, then he'll be the one trying to look like he's not with the squeeeeeeeeeeing girls :laugh3:

I've just had it confirmed that it may be as late as a 1:30 finish for the gig, so nightbuses look like the only way to get anywhere, and I won't be able to attend unless my London friends answer my texts asap and offer me a sofa to crash on in time for me to promise to buy the ticket i've been offered...

I've just had it confirmed that it may be as late as a 1:30 finish for the gig, so nightbuses look like the only way to get anywhere, and I won't be able to attend unless my London friends answer my texts asap and offer me a sofa to crash on in time for me to promise to buy the ticket i've been offered...

Just a heads up in case you dont know,

Make sure you queue up and enter with whoever your buying the ticket of, as it will have his name on it. They will be checking the names on the tickets with ids.

if we manage to meet up with Mich, Lori & others, then he'll be the one trying to look like he's not with the squeeeeeeeeeeing girls :laugh3:

I very much want to see that... it will be hilarious to see Ian around Squeeeeing fangirls.

:laugh4:

Jen, you know what time you're gonna queue/meet?

I already told Mich that as soon as I'm getting to London I'll call her to see where she and everyone else is...

I very much want to see that... it will be hilarious to see Ian around Squeeeeing fangirls.

:laugh4:

Jen, you know what time you're gonna queue/meet?

I already told Mich that as soon as I'm getting to London I'll call her to see where she and everyone else is...

I don't think we've decided yet. although 5pm ish was the last I heard mentioned. Ian's the boss, so whenever he wants to go and queue really. I have Mich's mobile number so will keep in contact :D

:stunned:

I don't think I can make it tomorrow... I'm...I'm...I'm... washing my hair :uhoh:

As I'm going to have enough time to wash my hait tomorrow, I think you'll be fine :P :kiss:

Just spoke with Mich and she has arrived and is with Lori and Kelly :D

yay :D I can go finish packing & go to bed now :D

Just a heads up in case you dont know,

Make sure you queue up and enter with whoever your buying the ticket of, as it will have his name on it. They will be checking the names on the tickets with ids.

Thanks so much for that :)